Kuya M
Posted
Posted

Capture.JPG

• Like 4

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The intent is relevant, the amount is not. The Filipino newspaper article left out a few things: 

"In May last year, Salic allegedly sent approximately $423 from the Philippines to an undercover FBI agent posing as an Islamic extremist to help fund the planned New York attacks. Salic, who allegedly was known to fellow extremists as "Abu Khalid" or "the doctor," also informed the undercover agent that he intended to continue sending money in support of the Islamic State group in the future, according to court documents made public in New York.

Salic allegedly told the undercover agent that his ultimate goal was to join the Islamic State group in Syria but that "it would be a great pleasure if we can slaughter" people in New York, the documents said."

Let's see what the tapes say.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/lawyer-filipino-doctor-fight-us-extradition-terror-case-50384591

• Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Let's see what the tapes say.

Minority Report (2002)

I watched that movie.  People were arrested and charged with murder because people in authority were convinced they had the intent to commit murder and if not arrested before they did it then they surely would.  You have valid points that the dude is a bad dude who may do what he says he is gonna do but it still seems to me that

54 minutes ago, MikeB said:

the world is slowly   going         i n s a n e . . . .

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or maybe any friends who loaned him money with which he bought all those guns? 

I dont want to go back to the Vegas shooting but Dave, the guy was a multi millionaire so no one lent him money to buy guns. 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Stories like this make me realize the world is slowly   going         i n s a n e . . . .

or maybe not so slowly...

• Like 1