Austrailian Dollars

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Castaway said:

Re-consider your spelling :mocking:

if spell check doesn't catch it,,,,,i don't worry about it....besides,,,,see the getting old topic,,,,i just don't give two good god d***s :nudie:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Castaway said:

Re-consider your spelling :mocking:

Austrailian Australian Dollars

A mere typo I would think, no big deal here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kuya M
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

:nudie:Capture.JPG

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bigpearl said:

We all have typos and I am no different but phonetically? I love this site for the input by the members and the acceptance of opinions  and input, Sorry Castaway but correcting a mis spelling or a misteak in spelling is petty to say the least.

Cheers, Steve.

This is the second time you brought up the same thing in this topic. Take it to a PM if you want a reaction from Castaway. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Sorry Castaway but correcting a mis spelling or a misteak in spelling is petty to say the least.

I am very sure he was just trying to be funny and tease you a little.  If I thought spelling was important to Castaway I would have corrected his topic title where he misspelled "hierglyphics" :hystery:

• Haha 4

Castaway
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I am very sure he was just trying to be funny and tease you a little.  If I thought spelling was important to Castaway I would have corrected his topic title where he misspelled "hierglyphics" :hystery:

Capture.JPG

bigpearl
Posted
Posted

"This is the second time you brought up the same thing in this topic. Take it to a PM if you want a reaction from Castaway. 

On 16/10/2017 at 12:58 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

This is the second time you brought up the same thing in this topic. Take it to a PM if you want a reaction from Castaway. 

Did I post the same thing twice JGF? My bad if I did and if I did was not intentional, I went through all my replies within this topic but couldn't pick any other responses in this regard so perhaps inadvertently I double posted and the moderators removed the double up accordingly.

Cheers, Steve.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

"This is the second time you brought up the same thing in this topic. Take it to a PM if you want a reaction from Castaway. 

Did I post the same thing twice JGF? My bad if I did and if I did was not intentional, I went through all my replies within this topic but couldn't pick any other responses in this regard so perhaps inadvertently I double posted and the moderators removed the double up accordingly.

Cheers, Steve.

Sorry you are correct, I viewed the post thinking it was the same as another member. :thumbsup: Anyway later I will remove off topic posts in this topic to get back to Aussie dollars. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

??????????????

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, mogo51 said:

get some AUD here is not such a bad idea

I checked with a couple of money changers here, and found one near buy that with 1 days notice will get me AUD for USD, the quoted rate was near the forex rate. So will get a couple of hundred changed here prior to departure.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys 

• Like 2