Dr. Shiva

Reliable philippine charities?

The sad thing is that in two of the cases children have to suffer because there are no reliable charity around. And in a different case one young child died due of lack of funds and assistance even from the goverment.

6 hours ago, Dr. Shiva said:

Bruce seems not to be active here or did not saw my PM because there was no response from him till today.

Well from my understanding he will be in transit from the US to Samar so maybe a connection problem. 

But from your posts it is getting ridiculous as to what do you want us to do? There are many unfortunate situations in the Philippines so either suck it up or do it yourself is all I can say. :ok: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Shiva said:

The sad thing is that in two of the cases children have to suffer because there are no reliable charity around. And in a different case one young child died due of lack of funds and assistance even from the goverment.

You are repeating similar unfortunate situations. What exactly do you want?

I suggested you choose to help in whatever way you’re able or willing. Otherwise it sounds like you’re soliciting “donations” from members here just what is your goal?

Edited by Old55

28 minutes ago, Old55 said:

You are repeating similar unfortunate situations. What exactly do you want?

I suggested you choose to help in whatever way you’re able or willing. Otherwise it sounds like you’re soliciting “donations” from members here just what is your goal?

I want only some websites or contacts to reliable charities on the Philippines. Google did not helped much. Better is personal experiences if available. As mentioned in a posting above till now no charity on the Philippines did responded at all. And I'm still searching further. Some charities are specialized on one area like education or water and so on and that makes it somewhat more difficult to find the right one.

2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well from my understanding he will be in transit from the US to Samar so maybe a connection problem. 

But from your posts it is getting ridiculous as to what do you want us to do? There are many unfortunate situations in the Philippines so either suck it up or do it yourself is all I can say. :ok: 

Thank you for that info I did not know. I would like to wait for his responds. Probably it would be better for me to build my own charity. I do a lot of charity on the Philippines like sending kids to school, donating a toilet house, some solar panels with batteries and light sources and much more. But because of the huge lowering of my income I can no longer help with the remaining cases. That is why I'm looking for a reliable charitiy to take over. Important is the kindergarten. Everything else can be stepped back a bit.

Edited by Dr. Shiva
  • Thanks 1

OK, thank you for the explanation.