Subic Bay Condos

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Reboot said:

Is it just me our are PH real estate prices going to the moon?

I noticed this also and not only in the SBMA area. There are many other cities (Davao, Dumaguete and so on) where the real estate prices are starting to hit the moon. But quite interesting is also that some areas like the NCR did not got that hit. 

6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

And sellers tend to ask outrageous starting prices but drop it a lot during negotiations.  Hard to tell what the actual prices are.

A rule of thump would be calculating 22k to 32k per sqm for the house and probably 1k to 5k per sqm for the lot. A very good equipped and/or high quality house can costs more per sqm. A lot in a very good area can costs also more per sqm. Then do not forget to add the furnishing if included.

But anyway most houses and/or lots are completely overrated. 

Edited by Dr. Shiva

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dr. Shiva said:

But anyway most houses and/or lots are completely overrated. 

Correct Doc. anything here is only worth what you will pay for it, that way it keeps prices pegged keep paying over the odds and the price will rise, when someone/ everyone says NO, then people may listen But..............:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

jman
Posted
Posted
On 12/5/2017 at 3:29 PM, OnMyWay said:

Maybe better wording was "assumed" no new lots were allowed, but nobody bothered to ask.  I think it was an easy assumption to make because we are in a protected forest and you can't easily cut trees.  So someone with a lot of money comes along and proves that assumption wrong.

0ne bed for 15 on base... stay at vascoues pub hotel.. you will find the variayios

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, jman said:

0ne bed for 15 on base... stay at vascoues pub hotel.. you will find the variayios

:89:

I know Vasco's.  Unsure about the rest.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 12/7/2017 at 10:39 PM, OnMyWay said:

you will find the variayios

Everyone knows variayios .  Bit like  Quteiincierpds which everyone knows. :gottarun_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 1
  • I'm Confused 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Everyone knows variayios .  Bit like  Quteiincierpds which everyone knows. :gottarun_80_anim_gif:

Oh crap, I had no idea we had those in this area!  I'm going to have to move!

• Haha 2