It's OK a famous 68 year old guy gets his young wife pregnant but not....

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I've found it's not the age it's how your partner dresses and looks. Ive been in the same area twice. Once with a young guide who looked like Danny Divito. Short, fat and with a full arm tattoo. The locals and tourists never blinked an eye. I returned a year later with my partner who is 29 and very pretty. I had my fair share of comments from the local lads and some discusted looks from foreign women. I tried not to laugh as some were with their husbands and I could tell the husbands were smilling and thinking good for you. 

• Haha 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I was at ceroc last night and a stunning philipino nurse sat next to me ,I danced with her a few time ,boy she was hot ,I see the temptation now 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

I was at ceroc last night and a stunning philipino nurse sat next to me ,I danced with her a few time ,boy she was hot ,I see the temptation now 

And ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 10/19/2017 at 10:36 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

When living in Canada, I dated a 20 something year old white, Canadian girl after my divorce.  I was about 46 at the time.  My brother and his wife were throwing a New Year's Eve party and invited me, saying I could bring a date.  My brother and wife were both about 39 at that time as were most of their circle of friends.

Now here's what happened (as I remember it):  My young date did not know anyone else but me at the party.  So the other guys wives all went into the kitchen to "hen party" and my date sat quietly on my lap for the evening as I sat and visited with the guys.  All the guys were thrilled with my date and as we left they all gave me a pat on the back and said they were glad we could come.  My brother gave me the thumbs up of approval also (she was quite cute).

So two days later I get a phone call from my brother.  I am not allowed to bring that girl to his house any more because his wife and all the other ladies did not like her.  No further explanation was given, draw your own conclusions.

My summation?  I) Its not just filipinas that go for older guys  2) Its the women who get their nose out of joint  3) Canada is more prejudiced about age gap relationships than any other kind.  By that I mean they accept interracial, same sex, and multiple partner relationships more easily than age gaps.  

I can relate to this.   When I was 41, I dated a 23 year old, (both  same nationality ). We were together about 4 months. By the 3rd month she decided to invite me for a 'Meet the parents' dinner. When her mother found out how old I was, she got nasty, tossed me out before the main course was served and threatened to destroy me anyway she could if I continued to she her daughter.   So yeah, people get triggered big time in the West over age gaps.

Edited by CoffeeRulzMe
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, CoffeeRulzMe said:

I can relate to this.   When I was 41, I dated a 23 year old, (both  same nationality ). We were together about 4 months. By the 3rd month she decided to invite me for a 'Meet the parents' dinner. When her mother found out how old I was, she got nasty, tossed me out before the main course was served and threatened to destroy me anyway she could if I continued to she her daughter.   So yeah, people get triggered big time in the West over age gaps.

Hopefully you got the main course before meeting the mother :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2