Only Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the Midday Sun

davewe
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Frightened she may lose you in the crowd is an experience I like Kev (Sonjack) can do without.

What you really mean is frightened she will lose me to another Filipina in the crowd!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, davewe said:

What you really mean is frightened she will lose me to another Filipina in the crowd!

:hystery: It has been known to be in their minds at times :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: It has been known to be in their minds at times :smile:

Everyday for some ladies my wife tries to lose me on purpose am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

Everyday for some ladies my wife tries to lose me on purpose am I doing something wrong?

Scratching Head.jpg Every one a "Winner from our Kev EH? :whistling:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg HUH! just had a Text from HTMBO, Looks  like I have to go tonight :shooter: Hope there is a Beer or two there? but:571c66d400c8c_1(103): knowing my Luck it will be Dry :sad:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Talking about the Weather ( which is how all this Started I just picked this up;

Provincial Government of Negros Oriental

5 mins · 

#FYI
Thunderstorm Advisory #6 #VIS_PRSD
Issued at 01:55 PM, Monday, October 23, 2017

Heavy rains with lightning and strong winds due to thunderstorms are expected over #NegrosOriental (Ayungon); #Cebu(Catmon) and nearby areas within 30 minutes to an hour.

The above conditions are being experienced in portion of #NegrosOriental (Mabinay, Bindoy); #Cebu(Sogod, Carmen, Danao City, Liloan, Compostela, Borbon, Bogo City, Tabogon) and nearby areas which may persist within 1 to 2 hours.

All are advised to take precautionary measures against the impacts associated with these hazards which include flash floods and landslides. Keep monitoring for updates. (DOST-PAGASA)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Hope there is a Beer or two there?

I didn't have any luck finding Pilsen but there is an occasional SML to be had and lots of Red Horse.  Those vendors were set up close to the Port and in Freedom park.  Good luck to ya.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I didn't have any luck finding Pilsen but there is an occasional SML to be had and lots of Red Horse.  Those vendors were set up close to the Port and in Freedom park.  Good luck to ya.

No matter, Saving grace for today was what usually annoys me. CEMETERY DAY, Glad for Mondays every now and then.

Moral is, I did not have to Go :whistling: but thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: Now Tomorrow IS another day :571c66d400c8c_1(103):