Day trip to Baguio

mogo51
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Enjoy Ron and not on a bus, take your car and explore in the middle of the week, been twice by bus and dropped downtown, hairy ride going up and down, Take the car in the middle of the week as we have done for the last 2 years and enjoy, you are in control and don't  forget to visit the BenCab museum either on the way up of down, interesting stop for a few hours or longer if you have not been there. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g298445-d1583329-Reviews-BenCab_Museum-Baguio_Benguet_Province_Cordillera_Region_Luzon.html

As for hills and or mountains, Drive through Switzerland to Milan or the Amalfi scenic route, the interesting mountain climbs through Crete or Sicily up to Mt Etna; Do this yourself, traffic or no being independent and avoiding public transport  especially in PH goes without saying. Getting there by public transport seems to work but independence wins the day. Choices.

Cheers, Steve

I would more than likely be fine Steve, just have a lack of confidence on the other side of the road, but am working on getting used to it.  So far I must have got into the passenger side and got confused because the steering wheel is not there, at least 40 to 50 times.  Old habits die hard as they say.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, mogo51 said:

19 hours ago, earthdome said:

I concur. Ben Cab is a nice half day visit. There is a nice little cafe there to get a fresh brewed coffee and turon after you hike the eco trail.

Is it on the Marcos Highway side into Baguio, certainly have not seen this on the  Bauang side?  But looks like an interesting museum, will put on the 'check out' list.

It is located between Naguilan Rd which goes to Bauang and Marcos Highway. Here is a link to the museum for those interested in finding out more.

http://www.bencabmuseum.org/