Forgive and Forget

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Many may have read my story about my life with the family over in the phils, yes there are more times then good but there has been a fw times where its been crap, but that is down to me being ripped off in my mind.

This sister and her bone idol husband seem to be at it again, the ones who has never got any spare money at all, but once i have paid for something that should have been shared they suddenly have spare cash for there own uses .

Anyway do you and Steve want to come into our new venture, its transport in the Philippines.

This is after the house venture , the water venture, so why would they think i would want to venture in anything that they may think may work.

Emma's sister was asking Emma about joining this as a family business and there will be other partners involved too as they like to make sure its other peoples money they are using again it seems , well you can imagine my answer straight away without even thinking about it, but then you do think about it, and you think " cheeky buggers".

I know we will have enough funds to last us our lifetime no matter where we are and yes its nice to have more money coming in if it was easy money but it can all go wrong too, and i am not prepared to let that happen, so i wish them luck in there next new adventure and i will let them fund it themselves.

I do forgive them for what as happened in the past as part of it i knew would happen but i will never forget it.

By the way these people are trying to apply to get to the USA for work in the very near future so what happens then to the transport company, yes it will go the same way as the water company and the house building company , a none starter.

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

You have far more patience than me, they would not get past the first sentence before being introduced to the front door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: Where's your love , mogo. :hystery:

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I'd better explain, my sentiments too, mogo.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have been thinking more about this and I reckon the money they may receive from there business partners is going to pay for there transport to the USA.

Nothing to do with a transport company 

• Haha 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I have been thinking more about this and I reckon the money they may receive from there business partners is going to pay for there transport to the USA.

Nothing to do with a transport company 

You took the words out of my mouth.

• Like 1

ClearSky
Posted
Posted (edited)

Steve, love your posts,  always.   I can relate to most of them.    I think the nice guys usually get to learn the lessons in person.

To me transport company means a new multi cab for personal use :bonk:   BTW,  done that before.

Edited by ClearSky
target person.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Brilliantly simple business scheme. Transportation of your cash into their pockets 🤗

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Once burnt you learn your lesson, well thats what i like to think,never mind onwards and upwards to my and Emma's goals .

softail
Posted
Posted

It’s always easier to risk someone elses money then your own

• Like 2