16 hours ago, Clermont said:

:hystery: :hystery: Where's your love , mogo. :hystery:

Not with parasites.:bash:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Clermont said:

I'd better explain, my sentiments too, mogo.

Just have to set the ground rules and I don't have  much leeway in mine, as I have one job that is to look after the better half.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, stevewool said:

I have been thinking more about this and I reckon the money they may receive from there business partners is going to pay for there transport to the USA.

Nothing to do with a transport company 

Well they will be company for each other when they are being transported to the USA.Steve tell them to shove it up where the sun don`t shine as they are just scammers.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

Just have to set the ground rules and I don't have  much leeway in mine, as I have one job that is to look after the better half.

I will help those who try to help themselves but as you say Ron parasites can go forth an multiply.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Steve tell them that you are going to start a company and want them to invest.Wait and see the response you get.

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Maybe buying tbem a ticket to the USA will get them out of your area. Just a thought. :mocking:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Maybe buying tbem a ticket to the USA will get them out of your area. Just a thought. :mocking:

:hystery: That'll  come I am sure :whistling:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, stevewool said:

I do forgive them for what as happened in the past as part of it i knew would happen but i will never forget it.

As your topic heading states, the common phrase is "forgive and forget", which is what the relatives are hoping you have done. :hystery:

It is likely they have the common mindset of so many filipinos that suggests if you don't ask you don't get.  But don't worry.  After bad mouthing you to their relatives and neighbors for a few months they will forgive your lack of funding for their fantastic investment and will have forgotten about it.  So much so that they will ask you again when they have another "can't miss" opportunity. :bonk:

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

So much so that they will ask you again when they have another "can't miss" opportunity.

I have no money for any investments that i will not see a very very quick return, like i have said i have enough to last us both for our future, aslong as i can smile at them and just keep saying a big fat no .

We shall see who will be asking next, i have a feeling i may know????

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, stevewool said:

We shall see who will be asking next, i have a feeling i may know????

:89: I promise it won't be me Mate Uncle jack.png :hystery: I value the Friendship and your Sanity :whistling:

• Like 1