Dealing With Internet Providers!

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Here's my little experience of dealing with the three major cable providers..PLDT,Sky Cable and Globe Home. I had a one year service with PLDT and I informed them a week before I was to move that I wanted to transfer my service. They said an installer would contact me Friday. So I waited at my new place friday and I got a call saying they were coming to my area and will call me back. They never did. So Sunday I go to Seaside PLDT to find out whats going on. They said they would put me on the expedite list. GREAT!! Monday the installer called and said he would contact me when he in my area. Again no call back!  That went on for three weeks and as of today I haven't heard from PLDT. Meanwhile my GF contacted Sky Cable and basically the same thing happened. It seems the main office and the installers are NOT on the same page. We went to Globe Home in CyberGate filled out the App, and picked our package. On the way out we saw Cignal Cable booth and we liked what they said and we signed up. Within 3 days I had cable and wifi up and running at my new place!! Now THAT'S customer service! Of course YMMV!!

• Like 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, russellmania said:

YMMV!!

The above pretty much describes every type of service here. Things vary so widely, sometimes I think recommendations are completely worthless. One has a great experience with Globe in Metro (me) another has nothing but heart ache in Laguna. :nudie:

• Like 2