Drinking and Driving Display

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Along Waterfront Road in Subic Bay Freeport there are several small structures / displays set up for Halloween.  They already have the road blocked off for tomorrows Halloween Party.  Most of the structures are small scary ghost type cabins where I guess the kids will visit and get spooked and get candy.  They are not open yet.

There is one more serious display already on display.  They were hooking up lights to a generator when I passed by and took these pics.

20171030_154222 (2).jpg 20171030_154212 (2).jpg

• Like 4

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Along Waterfront Road in Subic Bay Freeport there are several small structures / displays set up for Halloween.  They already have the road blocked off for tomorrows Halloween Party.  Most of the structures are small scary ghost type cabins where I guess the kids will visit and get spooked and get candy.  They are not open yet.

There is one more serious display already on display.  They were hooking up lights to a generator when I passed by and took these pics.

20171030_154222 (2).jpg 20171030_154212 (2).jpg

Hope that some take this message to heart OMW.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

Hope that some take this message to heart OMW.

Queenie, as much as I love the Locals It will always take the Death of one of their own to respect Speed, and Driving when Drunk , Sorry but such is my experience :huh:

• Like 2