MLHUILLIER A CASH AMOUNT LIMIT

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I transferred some money yesterday and was Supposed to do a pick at MLHUILLIER. Yesterday they were closed so ok I will go back tomorrow.I went back today and my cash pick up was denied as it was above there limit of 250,000 peso.I had to come home cancel that transfer and do 2 more for lesser amounts. I lost 1150 peso as the rate had gone down overnight. I am putting this here so as people know(which I did not) that most of these remittance shops have a limit.So to save yourself some hassle check before you send.

Does anybody know what limits are in force in other outlets?

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well I know they are much higher than the amounts of cash I would ever send :hystery: :hystery: :crack-up:

So you are a rich man now :7500:  Beers on you?

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I transferred some money yesterday and was Supposed to do a pick at MLHUILLIER. Yesterday they were closed so ok I will go back tomorrow.I went back today and my cash pick up was denied as it was above there limit of 250,000 peso.I had to come home cancel that transfer and do 2 more for lesser amounts. I lost 1150 peso as the rate had gone down overnight. I am putting this here so as people know(which I did not) that most of these remittance shops have a limit.So to save yourself some hassle check before you send.

I think Cebuana Lhuillier allow 500k but might depend if you are picking up cash or depositing into bank?

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I think Cebuana Lhuillier allow 500k but might depend if you are picking up cash or depositing into bank?

Scratching Head.jpg DER No! it is 250.000

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Scratching Head.jpg DER No! it is 250.000

Ok, go to their website and look at fees. Der to you too. So if they show 500k in the fee system then one would think thats what you can do but of course check first.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So if they show 500k in the fee system then one would think thats what you can do but of course check first.  :thumbsup:

Clearly not clear as sonjack was denied his pickup at told Max 250.000

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Clearly not clear as sonjack was denied his pickup at told Max 250.000

22 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Supposed to do a pick at MLHUILLIER.

19 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I think Cebuana Lhuillier allow 500k

2 Different places with the same last name.  Family members own both but there is competition, they are not exactly the same

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 11/2/2017 at 11:17 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well I know they are much higher than the amounts of cash I would ever send :hystery: :hystery: :crack-up:

So you are a rich man now :7500:  Beers on you?

No I am getting transport anyway maybe I will buy a round on Thursday to anybody from the forum over 60yo with both of their parents

• Haha 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Wondering Kev how they stack up compared to orbit remit which I use, not sure but believe their rate is good and it's a 24 hours  to receive funds.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

2 Different places with the same last name.  Family members own both but there is competition, they are not exactly the same

Yes so my comment was not about the same place that Kevin used. :thumbsup: One is just, MLHUILLIER and the other Cebuana Lhuillier