How come it’s always “our” fault?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Topic suggested by Steve and Emma.

Sometimes my wife will make us late for an event or choose an item at restaurant she’s not happy with. It will be my fault. The convoluted and mysterious reasoning can be baffling or annoying sometimes hilarious.

I have caught my wife doing this intentionally just to yank my chain.

Maybe it’s only me and Steve? Anyone else deal with it?

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My wife did the lottery one time a while ago and lost.It was my fault as I had been talking in my sleep and I was saying numbers so she done them.

Another time we were in Mandaue and wanted to go to Park mall.My wife said it`s this way I said no it is not but was told I have lived here longer than you so I know.Well after about 30 mins of walking she said I`m not sure,I told her to look at the jeepnies and read where they are going.Oh yes she says why didn`t you tell me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

davewe
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

Sometimes my wife will make us late for an event or choose an item at restaurant she’s not happy with. It will be my fault. The convoluted and mysterious reasoning can be baffling or annoying sometimes hilarious.

What - you didn't read the marriage contract when you got hitched. It clearly states it's all your fault right in there!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Eldon Cordrey
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Old55 said:

Filipinas like drama. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, Eldon Cordrey said:

Filipinas like drama. 

:hystery: Don't we know it! :whistling:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

This is so funny, but when these events happen you think you are alone , but its a club all us men belong too and maybe its part of our DNA .

• Like 1

Eldon Cordrey
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, stevewool said:

This is so funny, but when these events happen you think you are alone , but its a club all us men belong too and maybe its part of our DNA .

Men like stupid jokes.  Women think it is funny to fight over stupid things. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Eldon Cordrey said:

Women think it is funny to fight over stupid things.

Men fight over things that are just as stupid.  We know they are stupid but we fight over them anyway, like how much we should tip.  Who really cares?  But we'll argue about it until fists almost start flying. :hystery:  Or the Senior's discount.  I have seen old men in restaurants get positively livid because the store manager won't give them a 10 peso discount. :hystery: .  There's more, but if I told ya we'd have to fight about it.  LOL LOL LOL

• Like 2