Aghhhhhhh what a Birthday (Her indoors)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So here we are at the End :huh: of the Dreaded All saints and Souls week ( sorry no offence meant to anyone) and it HTMBO's Birthday,

So having  had our Day ruined by the Helper (Maid) deciding she would take an extra day off (At home for the festivities?) we never got to go out  So what does my other half Do, Decide she will just go to  Church, Having been in town most of the Morning, then Visit Mama's Grave Again (For the 4th time this week) then go to a Birthday Meal for her Mother (Who has passed away but would have been 95 on Monday) Now I do not mind in the least as "A" is a very Respectful wife and Doted on her Mother (Great Lady I will add) BUT there are these Damned Family members invited that seem to think I don't mean I will never Speak or Forgive them for Calling our Daughter a Sin until they apologize to TM ( Our Sprog) in front of me for saying this terrible thing, So in Short and as another answer to our Dave "H" elsewhere earlier today, This Bear is "going to shit in the Woods" I will feed the Dogs and do what needs to be done THEN I am off for a beer sori sori.jpg or two or even Three :thumbsup:

Tomorrow. well we will see, I have been threatened about a Trip to The new City Mall:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Why can't life just be simple? 

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I...I do not understand but I will defend to the death your right to say...whatever it is you said.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

I...I do not understand but I will defend to the death your right to say...whatever it is you said.

Exactly! Whatever that was or wasn’t all about, I’m all in on da beer 🍺 part!🌴🍻

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

I think Jack is saying he is a party poofer .:89:

Let me translate this....the maid pissed him off by taking unofficial time off.

Other family members has insulted him and his family and he will never forgive them till they apologise.

meanwhile Jack is going to go and have his usual 1/2/3 beers. :hystery::hystery::hystery:

Good on you Jack put your foot down with a firm hand.....:7500:

Anyone care to join him?

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 4

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Kuya John said:

I think Jack is saying he is a party poofer .:89:

Let me translate this....the maid pissed him off by taking unofficial time off.

Other family members has insulted him and his family and he will never forgive them till they apologise.

meanwhile Jack is going to go and have his usual 1/2/3 beers. :hystery::hystery::hystery:

Good on you Jack put your foot down with a firm hand.....:7500:

Anyone care to join him?

By Jove, I think I've got it!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JDDavao said:

By Jove, I think I've got it!

So as there is little acceptance of me sometimes in the family (about as rare as rocking horse S...t) I bought here a Rocking Scooter to prove I cared. ( for those that know me well the name says all;

Scooter Jackson.jpg