I lost a ball

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Totally agree BUT had it been an Overcharge, Straight into the Owner's Pocket, Swings and Roundabouts EH?

But we are not talking about an overcharge. We are now talking about someone giving change to the wrong person accidentally which easily could have cost a few days salary. I would hate to work  for nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 11/5/2017 at 10:44 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

A little embarrassing but thats what happened. I imagine some men can adjust to losing one and just take it on the chin but to me l was horrified. Heres what happened. Last night I decide to get pizza and while at the Yellow cab pizza place I also decided to get spaghetti and meatballs to have for lunch today. You can understand the disappointed look on my face to find only one meat ball in the box when I went to reheat it. To be sure I hadn't read the in store menu incorrectly I proceed to check the menu online and it clearly says meatballs not meatball.

So now I'm one down at least.

:9436:

Such a pessimist! Could have been worse, you could’ve opened the box and found 2 balls with a sausage tucked between them! Oh, the horror!

• Haha 1

PaulB
Posted
Posted

I feel sorry for the poor guy who donated your ball!!!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

But we are not talking about an overcharge.

embarrased  man.jpg There is alway one and as it is Monday I will take the hat and wear it My BAD :bonk:

• Haha 1