Asean Summit(s)

Jake
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Can you imagine the Googling that went on on this and How many people Now know where the Philippines are? That maybe did not know before:whistling:

Can you imagine if "catering service" would be provided at T-Rump Tower in Manila?  

• I'm Confused 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Here I was trying warn others of the impact of ASEAN and it ends up impacting us here in Subic!

It seems that everybody from Manila, after being given 3 work holidays and 1 week of school holiday, decided to come here!  The roads are jam packed with Manila idiot drivers.

After the traffic problems in Manila last time, I would be many planned to take off work and head out, even before the holidays were declared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 11/12/2017 at 1:00 AM, Jake said:

Can you imagine if "catering service" would be provided at T-Rump Tower in Manila?  

Jake, interesting article here about Trump and Subic.  Poor writing as usual, as it appears they are describing Barrio Baretto, part of Olongapo, not Subic Town, which is farther north.  And the location under the headline says Subic Bay Freeport.

https://subic.morefun.ph/news/hated-home-trumps-hero-us-veterans-subic-bay/

• Like 1

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

Entering and leaving Clark via the side gate on Perimeter has had traffic backed up all week. One night there must have been 20 - 30 heavily armed soldiers just standing around watching as they opened car trunks.  The other big problem is trikes exiting Perimeter and using subdivision roads to get around the checks then trying to get back on Perimeter after the side gate, Good news is that the extra security doesn't seem to have slowed the club action on the street.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Happyhorn52 said:

Entering and leaving Clark via the side gate on Perimeter has had traffic backed up all week. One night there must have been 20 - 30 heavily armed soldiers just standing around watching as they opened car trunks.  The other big problem is trikes exiting Perimeter and using subdivision roads to get around the checks then trying to get back on Perimeter after the side gate, Good news is that the extra security doesn't seem to have slowed the club action on the street.

Are you talking about the new gate that I drew in red on the map below?  It does not show on Google maps so I drew it in.  I am supposed to go to doctor at the Horizon Tower right there, Wednesday.  If that is not the gate you are talking about, do you know how that one is?

Screenshot (75)_LI.jpg

Edited by OnMyWay

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

Yes that's the side gate I was referring too. I live just down the street at Villasol Subdivision, and pass it everyday taking my girlfriend to work. Usually the Q is 5 or 6 cars long, but when they are having drivers open their trunks for inspection like the last few days the Q can be a kilometer long.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Happyhorn52 said:

Yes that's the side gate I was referring too. I live just down the street at Villasol Subdivision, and pass it everyday taking my girlfriend to work. Usually the Q is 5 or 6 cars long, but when they are having drivers open their trunks for inspection like the last few days the Q can be a kilometer long.

Thanks.  The queue is on the Angeles side (into freeport) or the Freeport side (leaving freeport) or both?

My doc also has an office near The Enclave shown below.  Maybe I will change my appointment to that office and come in from Poroc, thus avoiding the Freeport.  Does that sound  like a route that I will not have much traffic on?  I know there is always a bit of traffic coming in from Poroc, but not unreasonable.

Thanks again!

Screenshot (80)_LI.jpg

Edited by OnMyWay

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The hits go on...

CLASSES FROM PRE-SCHOOL TO HIGH SCHOOL IN THE CITY OF BAGUIO ARE SUSPENDED from Tuesday to Wednesday due to the influx of tourists in the City of Baguio as felt yesterday with the ASEAN Summit happening in Manila and Clark...

https://www.facebook.com/MorrisDomogan/

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

The Q is entering Clark coming from Balibago but may be less now because people know to stay away