Perla

Newbie introduction

Hi Perla,

You can get a tourist visa on entry good for 30 days. If you can provide proof that you were born in the Philippines you can get a balikbayan stamp good for one year on entry. If you show proof that you and your husband are married you may be able to get a balikbayan stamp for him on entry if you receive one. Not sure on this but it wouldn't hurt to ask when you enter with your husband.

You should apply to restore your Philippines citizenship and become dual citizen of the Philippines and Germany. Then your husband can apply for the Philippines 13A spousal visa since your long term plans are to stay and never leave the Philippines.

Best wishes for your husbands health and an easy move.

On 11/8/2017 at 5:21 PM, Kuya John said:

A bit harsh on a new comer JGF.....just saying.....(Please forgive me )

Honestly you need to look at the quotes of who said what. I said nothing to the new member other than clear up her misunderstanding where in fact I  were quoting long time member Dave.  :thumbsup:

JGF

A 68 year old Filipino lady who probably speaks Tagalog, German and English as a third language.

Maybe a misunderstanding on her part, it wasn't what you said, it was the way you put it, that I found harsh.

Just my opinion, :cheersty:

1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

Maybe a misunderstanding on her part, it wasn't what you said, it was the way you put it, that I found harsh.

Just my opinion, :cheersty:

What I said was in the quote below. It has a thumbs up. I pointed out I was not talking to her. Perhaps I should have said more but I did not see the point. Thanks for your opinion. :smile:

On 11/8/2017 at 4:43 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you look at my post you can see I quoted Dave, not you :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1