Rabbits for eating.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have a friend who wants to start his FIL a business breeding rabbits for eating.

Does anybody know if there is anyone on Cebu who sells something like New Zealand whites or other suitable breeds.

TIA.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have a friend who wants to start his FIL a business breeding rabbits for eating.

Does anybody know if there is anyone on Cebu who sells something like New Zealand whites or other suitable breeds.

TIA.

This has come up before and I asked the wife as it seemed a good idea, she was horrified at the idea of eating rabbit. The problem is with the teeth, they are like rats teeth so they think it's like eating rat.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

TIA.

There are breeders but not sure about Cebu. You will find Facebook pages if you search wabbit breeders :smile: Philippines as well as news articles etc. 

Gator
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You will find Facebook pages if you search wabbit breeders :smile: 

I don’t do WasteBook, but can you find Puddy Tats there too? Likely better success breeding them for stir fry dishes at your local sorry sorry / canderia! 

• Like 1