NAIA T2 Update

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

If possible it's become worse than before.  Nowhere to sit and have a meal or coffee or beer and the smoking area is gone.  As if I wasn't grumpy enough before about leaving.  And yes, to those that know I didn't make a last minute visit to BOI for a stay of execution.

On the upside there's no terminal fee anymore or I managed to dodge it somehow in my nicotine deprived haze.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Yeah, it's hard to leave the PI's and the smoking lounge gone is just as hard to take, the terminal fee is built into tickets now, welcome back to Oz.

• Like 1

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted

I have flown through NAIA T2 a couple of times in the last few months (PAL has been offering some very cheap fares from Hong Kong to destinations outside the Philippines.) The second time I had a stopover of eight or nine hours. I discovered there is a very comfortable transit lounge just behind the transfer desk. Armchairs, loungers if you want to lie down and sleep, power points. The CR is well-kept and there are showers (I didn't check out the showers since I didn't have a towel with me).

I also received a meal voucher that I could use in the coffee shop in departures. I was fortunate enough to get a seat at the table by the coffee shop.

As a non-smoker I didn't pay any attention to that aspect of the facilities :pufff:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, not so old china hand said:

As a non-smoker I didn't pay any attention to that aspect of the facilities :pufff:

Bad form my friend, we rely on person such as you for up to date knowledge, But OK, one slip will not Hurt :wink: 

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bad form my friend, we rely on person such as you for up to date knowledge, But OK, one slip will not Hurt :wink: 

My humble apologies. Next time I will see if I can sniff them out.:smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2