How did everything get so busy..?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey all!  Just thought I'd pop in for a few minutes and say...  "Where am I..?". Seriously, I try to get on but life has turned into a marathon race for me...  I guess that's what happens when the future wife and mother of our daughter is younger than I am...  Much much younger...  Ok, still no wedding date set... Baptism is coming up mid-December (ouch!  P20,000 for church and party after...  And, yeah, very very big lechon)...  All this after helping with her youngest sister's debut last week...  And we finally found a house to rent close to her family...  It's really kind of a dump but I can fix it up, add paint, put in more water (only one tap in the the house?  Yikes!), and put screens on the windows...  But it's ridiculously cheap and, like I said, close to her mom (who she needs near seeing as she's a new first time mom)...  And it's only a 10 minutes walk to one of the nice resorts...

I have several books almost ready to publish...  Just waiting for the new version of my writing software (Scrivener) to release later this month...  The current version has issues with Amazon and other solutions either take to long to figure out or cost more than I want to pay...  And I'm getting into training now...  Online training courses...  That I'm just starting...  

So, for those of you who are wondering, I'm enjoying my retirement years very much...!  I'll let you know how much once I can find the time..!!!

:89::mocking:

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, i am bob said:

So, for those of you who are wondering, I'm enjoying my retirement years very much...!  I'll let you know how much once I can find the time..!!!

:89::mocking:

OK, I get it........you're too busy making babies.  But at least we all appreciate you checking in from time to time and letting us know that you are alive and well.  From the sound of it Bob, you're living life to the fullest.

Respectfully Jake

• Like 1
  • Haha 1