Tabs closing help needed

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

My computer has started to close a tab when I click on the tab title at the top left hand corner of the screen.If I have more than one tab open and I click on the one I am not using IE I try to change tabs and the one I click on closes.But it happens on all of them even if I only have one open.How can I put this right I don`t have a clue where to start. Also I cannot type in the menu bar and when I go to bookmarks it wants to open all of them I am confused.

Edited by sonjack2847
Add text

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

My computer has started to close a tab when I click on the tab title at the top left hand corner of the screen.If I have more than one tab open and I click on the one I am not using IE I try to change tabs and the one I click on closes.But it happens on all of them even if I only have one open.How can I put this right I don`t have a clue where to start. Also I cannot type in the menu bar and when I go to bookmarks it wants to open all of them I am confused.

Change your browser either to "Firefox" or  "Chrome". Just a suggestion, IE is not compatible to many things :smile: 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Change your browser either to "Firefox" or  "Chrome". Just a suggestion, IE is not compatible to many things :smile: 

I am on chrome.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I am on chrome.

Scratching Head.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

IE is not compatible to many things 

Latin expressions: i.e. stands for id est, which means “that is”   Could it be that our Kevin simply forgot the periods?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Latin expressions: i.e. stands for id est, which means “that is”   Could it be that our Kevin simply forgot the periods?

I feel pedantic this evening i.e may mean as you suggest  but IE is to the normal amongst us  INTERNET EXPLORER OK? :hystery: it's OK I quite understand you may be Bored :whistling: I can say this because sheover there.jpg Jack (and her Indoors).jpg said I could . With a mate like me, How just how can you be Hurt by this :smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I quite understand you may be Bored 

Yuuuuup!   Got a bit of a cold/flu or whatever a couple days back and I am staying home to shake it off so I can go out tomorrow.  So bored bored bored.  But I still think Kev meant i.e. :whistling:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yuuuuup!   Got a bit of a cold/flu or whatever a couple days back and I am staying home to shake it off so I can go out tomorrow.  So bored bored bored.  But I still think Kev meant i.e. :whistling:

:hystery: Yeah Whatever  can't Fool me mate :thumbsup:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I meant "that is"

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I meant "that is"

Creep :hystery: Good night  said zebidee.jpg :wink: