A new gift

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well yesterday i brought a set of these Swiss Koch knife set and yes they was of the back of a lorry too , but hey it was a bargain.

A quick wrap of paper on the box an then it was ready to give to Emma, well with Emma loving to cook and how my old knives are blunt after trying to cut up bones and opening cans and so on i thought she would be happy.

What are they she asked , well they are very good knives Emma so be careful with these no chopping bones , a kiss a thank you and then they was placed back in the wrapping to maybe never seen again.

Now if this was a Michael Kors watch or a Louis Vuitton bag well out would come the phone camera and after loads of pictures it would be sent worldwide on facebook to show off to others.

Edited by stevewool
o dear sphelling again
  • Haha 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, stevewool said:

with Emma loving to cock

Hmm, very informative Steve.    :nudie: Maybe you wanna hit the edit button my friend, Lol.

• Haha 5

jimeve
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Well yesterday i brought a set of these Swiss Koch knife set and yes they was of the back of a lorry too , but hey it was a bargain.

A quick wrap of paper on the box an then it was ready to give to Emma, well with Emma loving to cock and how my old knives are blunt after trying to cut up bones and opening cans and so on i thought she would be happy.

What are they she asked , well they are very good knives Emma so be careful with these no chopping bones , a kiss a thank you and then they was placed back in the wrapping to maybe never seen again.

Now if this was a Michael Kors watch or a Louis Vuitton bag well out would come the phone camera and after loads of pictures it would be sent worldwide on facebook to show off to others.

I bet she does

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eddie1 said:

Hmm, very informative Steve.    :nudie: Maybe you wanna hit the edit button my friend, Lol.

Still could not see the mistake until i read it a few times, what a dick%ead i am:bonk:

Edited by stevewool
  • Haha 2