Report Corrupt Tourism Company & Police in Oslob

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Notright said:

IDGAF. He's a tyrant it seems. What's he gonna do kick me off of an internet website of which there are billions more? OOooo I'm shaking....

No comment zip.jpg I will leave that for him to answer I just tried to do the Diplomacy Thing but:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Notright
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

No comment zip.jpg I will leave that for him to answer I just tried to do the Diplomacy Thing but:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

I appreciate what you are trying to do. I just don't see any reason why I should cower to someone on the internet with a power trip. It's not worth it to me. 

Plus he's been a dick towards me since I joined here. Maybe if the 'leader' wasn't such a dick more people would participate and the forum wouldn't be begging for cash. 

#justathought

Edited by Notright

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Notright said:

I appreciate what you are trying to do. I just don't see any reason why I should cower to someone on the internet with a power trip. It's not worth it to me. 

homer-doh.jpg I think I am more concerned that your attitude will get you into trouble with a Local at some stage but hey my friend ................:wink: it's your life. For me,   Homer out of Here..jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Notright said:

Plus he's been a dick towards me since I joined here. Maybe if the 'leader' wasn't such a dick more people would participate and the forum wouldn't be begging for cash. 

#justathought

Ha, look my friend. You broke the rules from day one linking your gay website into your profile. You dont listen to an advice and yes I'm sick of you.  Go back to your meeting sites and post your dribble and when your shot dead we will say, we told him so but for now get lost. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I thought there was hope for a little bit there.  Ah well at least we tried . . . even if he was an arrogant little p$%#K.   :popcorn:  

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

He was good at picking his first name.  I assume his last name was InTheHead.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I did my best but ............:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Some people don't know when to shut up, and it's even harder to say sorry for them.

Hay ho life goes on.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I’m actually somewhat concerned for him even though he’s his own worst enemy 

• Like 4