"Frozen Shoulders" (can't sleep all night)

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Jack: here in Australia we use ZEN it is a herbal liniment, i used to use deep heat, but this is magic. Now the wife tells me you can't get it over there but PAU liniment is what they used when she was executive secretary for sporting for 30 odd years. The wife says it is readily available in the drug store, but it is expensive, to her 200 Peso's is expensive, me, not if you're in pain. Hope this helps. :smile:

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Tried it, yes slept like a log and woke up in the Fireplace, Now I got a Stinking headache! back to the Drawing Board methinks :huh:

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:photo-109:

works for me. 4 bottles of red horse gives you a headache. :bonk:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Tried it, yes slept like a log and woke up in the Fireplace, Now I got a Stinking headache! back to the Drawing Board methinks :huh:

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:photo-109:

Try some exercise, like putting your hand in your pocket and buying a round at the next meet in town.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 11/20/2017 at 8:39 AM, Jack Peterson said:

I get "Frozen Shoulders" during the night that wake me up and that is it until I actually get up

Now that we have had the serious answers.  Have you considered that your wife may be giving you the cold shoulder? :hystery:

Spoiler

cold shoulder definition. To “give someone the cold shoulder” is to ignore someone deliberately:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Now that we have had the serious answers.  Have you considered that your wife may be giving you the cold shoulder? :hystery:

Reveal hidden contents

I think you know"A" better than that young Man :shades:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I think you know"A" better than that young Man

Just trying to put a little humour in your day. :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Just trying to put a little humour in your day. :whistling:

Humour I have today  but Tomorrow? Who knows?:smile:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Jack my Granny use to wear a shawl in bed it worked for her :hystery:

Queenie mentioned Tiger balm I have found that Katinko is very good too. I usually bring back 6 or so each trip to give to friends for muscular pain.

On the occasion I suffered a frozen shoulder I ended up having an injection which worked for me, my sister also, it took two go's but cleared her frozen shoulder.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Kuya John said:

On the occasion I suffered a frozen shoulder I ended up having an injection which worked for me, my sister also, it took two go's but cleared her frozen shoulder.

Yes but that is Steroid injections, I just can't have any steroids (Cortisone) dues to my Blood thinners and Anti Clog medication but thank you for the thought  :smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
On 11/20/2017 at 11:05 AM, Jack Peterson said:

I can't take to much pain relief or certainly Steroids because of my  Medications but if things do get worse I may try Acupuncture (Did we ever discover a good Clinic?) just see how it Goes for now:smile: 

I found a good one. Just message me on fb since that’s where the doctor communicates from. And yes I have had shoulder issues, though I’m not sure if they are same as yours. 

• Like 1