Christmas is coming, what gifts

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Yes its the season where who can beat what others have been given as the best present , even if they did not want it really.

What would you like for Christmas Emma i asked , "whats my budget" she said. well we shall see.

We that was it , Michael kors bags even Michael Kors watches . perfume and on it went, well you have so many bags Emma i said , but this one is a backpack she said, well it looks silly and look how small it is AND LOOK AT THE PRICE.

Why do you want a watch , you have watches, and do you wear one , on special occasions i must add, "yes but this one is white "she says , but it tells the time like you others do.

Underwear was mentioned and that did prick my ears up, ok let me see what you would like.

Off subject now, did anyone else look into there mums catalogue at the bra and pants all this ladies was wearing, as a very young boy this was so exciting and it gave me a funny feeling too. or was this just me and Jake .

I am back, anyway the underwear she would like she is buying herself and that way its more of a surprise i am told, looks like i know what i am having for my Christmas present .

Perfume it looks like i am going to buy, now just have to find the ones she likes the best.

Be glad when its all over even though its not really began yet.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We were in the States 4 weeks ago and Tess's birthday happened whilst we were in New York. We already have the full range of Michael Kors so we stared on Coach, not just the handbag, we had the wallet to go with it.:SugarwareZ-034:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

Off subject now, did anyone else look into there mums catalogue at the bra and pants all this ladies was wearing, as a very young boy this was so exciting and it gave me a funny feeling too. or was this just me and Jake .

Perfume it looks like i am going to buy, now just have to find the ones she likes the best.

Be glad when its all over even though its not really began yet.

The commercialization of the Christmas spirit is like my annual bankruptcy.  Judy gets very upset when I don't have the spirit of giving or receiving.  My argument was, what about the rest of the year when I offered a random gift of kindness or a spontaneous gift, like a dozen roses.  Speaking of perfume however, she doesn't really appreciate that gift from me.  It's called the Essence of Jake and I wonder why she cusses me out in Tagalog when it is given spontaneously......he, he.

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I miss Xmas in Scotland. For me it was a case of no decorations or cards. A good friend would visit from Edinburgh and we'd climb a mountain, sit on the top and laugh at others getting stressed out. We'd then head to a pub for a beer and some food. I've never bought into the commercial side or adopted festivities. For me every day is xmas. 

This year I'm dreading it as I'm already fed up of xmas carols and songs. I might even have to get my partner a gift or I'll never here the end of it. Bah humbug. 

• Like 5

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

And theres me thinking Steve was asking us what gifts we would like from him for Christmas !

A bottle  of southern comfort or a case of strongbow would do just fine🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

In short, I have become Scrooge.

:28: It's Ok because if you can remember the Story of Scrooge, All turned out well  as he became a better man and Liked by all :wink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1