climbing frames and slides etc...

DirkSquirrel
Posted
Posted

hello, was wondering whether anyone had bought a climbing frame or slides for their gardens. i've looked on the toys r us website and their selection is limited. any ideas? 

thanks

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Try Alibaba Express online.

I would also like to find a wooden playhouse / slide / swing.  They have them once in a while at S & R but they cost quite a bit more than the U.S. prices.

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Saw climbing frames ,slides,etc at Manila tile centre  at their Los Banos branch

But very expensive  !

DirkSquirrel
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Try Alibaba Express online.

I would also like to find a wooden playhouse / slide / swing.  They have them once in a while at S & R but they cost quite a bit more than the U.S. prices.

hi. not sure what US prices are but i imagine they are higher than HK prices, which is what i'm used to. i'll try alibaba, but then i need to add shipping to it, so it may end up the same. usually you need to buy 100 of anything for them to become cheap and i don't have that much storage space. thanks

• Like 1

DirkSquirrel
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

If all else fails then get a local carpenter to make one for you.

yeah, i thought about that, i mean we have a few old trees knocking about the lot that could be turned into something nice. would be a fun project to do.

DirkSquirrel
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Saw climbing frames ,slides,etc at Manila tile centre  at their Los Banos branch

But very expensive  !

manila tile centre? is that a company name? how much is expensive? i will google. thanks a lot

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, DirkSquirrel said:

i'll try alibaba, but then i need to add shipping to it, so it may end up the same. usually you need to buy 100 of anything for them to become cheap and i don't have that much storage space.

Once in while I have seen a few deals that seem ok and even some with free shipping..  Never pulled the trigger though.  Might get hit with duties too.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

My daughter's school has this exact PVC set.  Only $199 on Ali Express.  Shipping is "only" $2176!  :smile:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/small-kids-slide-for-indoor-playground-kids-toy-slides-for-play-area-amusement-plastic-slide-playground/32792498728.html?spm=2114.search0204.0.0.ykiH64

I will ask the school where they get their equipment.  They have a nice well built steel swing set too.

Ali Express also has a lot of accessories too, for reasonable prices.  It might be cost effective build a wood structure and accessorize it with add-on parts.

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

You could try Lazeda ( play sets ) various kinds on there for kids from 4000php up

I use lazeda often and found the service good