9 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Again I dont know why you are saying my research as I researched nothing. 

As you said, read and reread, my bad and jumping the gun, my apologies JGF, my bad for not reading Dave's post correctly. Dave has a good memory or time to research, a leaf in the book perhaps and yes while we will all be slapped from time to time the lesson is there for me/all to observe.

Back to the post, while the SRRV will suit some will not fit all.

Cheers, Steve.

18 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

Dave has a good memory

Ginkgo biloba:  Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and may help ease a number of circulation problems, including vascular dementia 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Ginkgo biloba:  Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and may help ease a number of circulation problems, including vascular dementia 

But shouldn't be taken with any medication that thins the blood like asprin, ibuprofen, warfarin etc.

JGF: I thought you were an old pro in stopping people from push your button. :hystery: Steve be nice, I think JGF has a lot on his plate and can't remember all posts, he's like an old mother hen trying to keep all her chickens in order. :hystery:

Now back to the post: I have read quite a few posts on this subject, even going back in other threads. What I have found is no matter what subject, the PI's laws change, as I see regularly. Other people, long term, short term, casual readers, etc,  put their two bob's worth in as they see it. Now the only way as I see it, make inquiries at the proper places. By all means, I enjoy reading all inputs on all subjects. :thumbsup:

Saying that, there is good information on this forum, but at the end of the day it all comes down to circumstances. An i might not be dotted the same as another persons but this forum gives a rough version of what is required. No-one is 100% correct and, I for one only use the posts as a guide. :morning1:

Here he is :28: let's all join him.