SRRV -worth it or not?

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

All the reports I heard included un receipted costs. My mate paid just over 110000 peso 8 years ago. 

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Anyway slightly off topic. Why do people not consider the quota visa where one can be part of a list of 50 people from each country each year (conditions apply ) that can avail this visa.  :89:

Slightly? 

Cheers, Steve.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

Slightly? 

Cheers, Steve.

:hystery: Yes G & G's but remember it's ONLY 50 persons per Country 

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 12/1/2017 at 4:34 PM, bigpearl said:

Hear you Ron, you have to do the math related to your particular circumstances and while you may get no return or sweet FA on your US 10K deposit the best I can find for that money invested in OZ is 2.5 %, then add the US 360 annual fee. I am a frequent traveller so there are benefits there, I, under this visa can also work and as you know other perks. As said do the sums even if it means buying a condo to rent out and never set foot in it providing the returns stack up. Or simply enjoy your current status and have a beer or 5.

Cheers, Steve.

I hear you Steve, but 2.5% interest is not my concern, I get on average 12% with my industry super fund (a small fund amount) but helps.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 12/1/2017 at 5:27 PM, bigpearl said:

Each to their own predicament Mike and I am sure you appreciate why, we all have differing needs and avail such as is offered to suit personal needs and wants, no visa is right for everyone, only suited to ones needs and wants and certainly limited to what is available at the time within a national somewhat  "bias" system. All countries are the same. "Filipinos first" rings a bell and our government in Oz should perhaps take a leaf out of the book.

Cheers, Steve.

Ain't that the truth Steve.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Each to their own predicament Mike and I am sure you appreciate why, we all have differing needs and avail such as is offered to suit personal needs and wants, no visa is right for everyone,

So very true But then, it is all about what the PI will let us Have, we can all have Ideas about what suits us and  then again, it is all about Money. YES?

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

BI FORM V-I-001-Rev .1.1pdf.pdf

Still with a quoter visa there are other factors similar to the SRRV according to the check list.

Letter request addressed to the Commissioner from
a. is in possession of a valid passport (or equivalent document) an visa at the time of filing the
b. does not belong to any class of excludible or deportable foreign nationals enumerated under Sections 29 and 37 of the Philipp
Immigration Act of 1940;
c. possesses the qualifications, skills, scientific, educational or technical knowledge whi
national interest of the Philippines or has sufficient capital for a viable and sustainable investment in the Philippines;
2. Accomplished CGAF (BI Form CGAF
3. Photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admis
4. Proof of applicant’s special qualifications like academic degrees, awards, certificates of recognition, and other documents a
the applicant’s special qualifications, skills or knowledge, or proof of financial
a. Bank certification of inward remittance amounting to at least US $50,000.00 or equivalent in other foreign currency;
b. Documents evidencing owners
filing the Quota Immigrant Visa may be considered
inwardly remitted from foreign sources
c. Documents showing ownership of or investment in an ex
other equivalent proof of ownership in a corporation or
application may be considered
from foreign sources;
5. Stamp issued by the Bureau of Quarantine appearing in applicant’s passport or travel document,
government health institution that
6. Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, if application is file
Philippines; and
7. BI Clearance Certificate.
1. Duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form CGAF
2. Photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay;
3. Proof of filiation with the applicant;
4. Stamp issued by the Bureau of Quarantine appearing in applicant’s passport or travel document,
government health institution that the applicant is physically and mentally fit
5. BI Clearance Certificate.

Too hard!! By the time I got all that crap together, they would be doing the slow march for me down the National Highway.

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

Too hard!! By the time I got all that crap together, they would be doing the slow march for me down the National Highway.

:hystery: I'll be there mate never fret

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 11/29/2017 at 7:55 PM, Jack Peterson said:

:89:Not wanting to burst any bubbles BUT:571c66d400c8c_1(103): I don't see how a Lease in whosoever name has a tangible equity for a deposit. Any money paid on a lease for for a specific issue. A lease surely  has no resale value as would land etc

Just a thought :smile:

On 11/30/2017 at 5:12 AM, Clermont said:

I think you'll find it is under special zoning, In one province there is several towns and in the towns there are several barangays, out of this they get land taxes for Province improvements. Wages and transfer taxes and other taxes are a government collection for PI improvements.

As suggested by you Subic is lease only, my understanding is, Subic was leased by the Yanks and the lease was rented onto Japanese and Chinese interests for a manufacturing hub this is why only lease land is allowed. Outside Subic is another issue.

The PI still own the land it is only leased to foreign countries then released and if that lease is not honoured by the foreign country who has a lease agreement with the PI, it doesn't matter whether your PI or not, you could be in a bit of trouble, monetary wise.

As been written many times on this site, fully understand your legal position before signing the dotted line.

I'll bet this opens a can of worms.

Steve 'bigpearl' has added some light to this Jack.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

Steve 'bigpearl' has added some light to this Jack.

Only for you mate, I am as safe as I can be Good luck on your Venture