What is happening to the Forum?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, earthdome said:

JGF must be able to see how many people have ignored a member and can use that as input in deciding whether that person should be banned.

Unfortunately no  as of this posting. There are no statistics like that. 

But anyway we honestly do not like to ban anyone and rarely we do except for straight up spammers. Members with a chip on their shoulder think we do and it's been demonstrated very recently to me that their agender is not the same as the general membership. 

If a member really pushes the boundaries then yes but often as I have said before how this person posts or replies is read or understood can  be so much different than how I or someone else might see or understand it .  Often it's damned if you do and damned if you dont when it comes to moderating. 

To be honest despite what some say ;t here is F all moderation on this forum but there are a lot of girls in men's clothes that do what they can to disrupt things and why I dont know but I can guess they are the type that hate any sort of order even if they were brought up to believe it. 

:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

O/P What is happening to the Forum!

Say it as you see it, I thought we were all getting along just fine, did I miss something?

Having reached page five I've forgot what this Thread was about :89: It must be my age.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

it is getting better all the time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, BrettGC said:

It was a bit of a good-humoured, tongue-in-cheek jab at Jack mate :mocking:  and he took it that way.

My not-blog is just about done :morning1:

I knew you would not be able to help yourself haha.  Look forward to the post. Down in Angeles at the moment.' Never changes, but they have stopped smoking in the bars ]/restaurants which is a plus (if you are a non smoker that is). 

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
On 12/4/2017 at 12:15 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Apparently Davewe is also experiencing this,  I have been lucky this year so far Oooops.jpg wish I had not said that:bonk:

Kevin had them come by also. They were pretty good! I didn't mind my nap being interrupted lol.

IMG_4817.mov

• Like 1