Dumaguete meeting for December

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery: At a meeting last week which only (sonjack) KEV and I attended :huh: we decided that Decembers meet would be (If all are agreed) On Thursday the 14th December at 1pm at Chin Loon on the boulevard  Is this OK with everyone who would like to attend?

I forgot to tell Kev as he was asleep when I decided it,so can someone tell him :whistling:

All joking Apart though it seemed the best date with Christmas coming up and I for one have had a lot of Expense of late & maybe others as we have been out and about (Mine was these new damned new gates)  and the timing will suit me fine, then it gives us another week or So to get ready for that BIG day:hystery:

So can we all let us know if we can make it.

Jack:12: 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Eddie and I just had a meeting 30 minutes ago about this very subject. He posed the question 'is it next week?' to which I replied 'yes unless it is changed'. Thanks Jack for providing the answer LOL

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'll come :7500:Can we do a gift exchange?  I'll buy you one SMP and you buy me one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

On Thursday the 14th December at 1pm at Chin Loon on the boulevard  Is this OK with everyone who would like to attend?

Yep sure. I will be there 14th December 2018  :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yep sure. I will be there 14th December 2018  :thumbsup:

Yeah and in 2015 it was 2016 and now in 2017 it is 2018, Man i will see you in Cebu before you venture over here  & that is a promise:thumbsup:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yep I will be there.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

Yep I will be there.

:hystery: Who the f...k woke you up. Tricycle? chat later if you are still unsteady after your Rip-van- winkle episode:whistling:

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yeah and in 2015 it was 2016 and now in 2017 it is 2018, Man i will see you in Cebu before you venture over here  & that is a promise:thumbsup:

I hope so as otherwise you would need to send me Ferry money :smile:  Good to catch up with Dave on Friday night here in Cebu.  Great to have a chat. :7500: and a beer but Dave only had three. :mocking:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Dave only had three

I am shocked you were counting :hystery: but that's one more than I usually have with this rowdy Dumaguete bunch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

I'll be there!

• Thanks 1