Expat Sugar Daddy’s, right or wrong?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This topic was suggested by an Filipina-Foreigner online discussion my wife read over the weekend. An offshoot of the TV series 90 day fiancé.

I bet we all know a few Foreigner guys with Filipinas in happy relationships the common denominator being cash 💵 and gifts. What surprised me the number of Filipinos that were not only accepting but thought that under certain circumstances they may be interested.

If those involved are happy is it so wrong?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

If the relationship is honest, there is respect for each other, and both parties are getting what they want I say "good for them".  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Nothing wrong as long as everyone involved is consenting adults. It is really no different than all the bunnies living at Hefner's house.  Anything that can be freely given away, should also be able to be sold! :tiphat:

• Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I've seen my fair share of sugar daddies and never once seen any side of the partnership unhappy. They both get something out of the relationship but I think the term has been manipulated a bit to almost make it sound derogatory by some less secure or jealous people. Lets face it, in life everyone uses what they have to get things they want.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

There is a well known married businessman locally that maintains about 15 women from different towns and cities who has this business type of relationship

Yikes :Caught:.  

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
Just now, Mike J said:

Yikes :Caught:.  

Yikes is right! Not sure how much is required by each woman--might be more of an ego/status thing, but you never know..

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

I find that rather sad and depressing, that parents and young feel that this might be their own stepping stone to success.

I hazard a guess that as long as they are useful/ young and can offer what the guy wants then a success BUT [ and there is always a but ]what does he do with the Castoffs I wonder (and I am sure there would be)  do they go back to Reality?

Jack:huh:

Morning all:photo-109:

• Sad 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I hazard a guess that as long as they are useful/ young and can offer what the guy wants then a success BUT [ and there is always a but ]what does he do with the Castoffs I wonder (and I am sure there would be)  do they go back to Reality?

Jack:huh:

Morning all:photo-109:

Well Jack-- from hearsay, many have decent schooling as part of their perks,   One might hope dream of a college degree or be enticed by potential future glamour model/acting type job in return, as long as one's looks, young age and appeal hold out long enough. Others might be introduced to another similar type situation with an equally well off man. Many I imagine are just glad for the immediate money and perks. Not so sure how "easy" it is to do though. Potentially, one could go back to reality, and that is reminded to them as part of the situation.

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 2