Expat Sugar Daddy’s, right or wrong?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Not so sure how "easy" it is to do though.

:hystery: Talking about easy to do, I would love to see his Tax return, as a businessman I would presume all this is tax deductible :whistling:

The BIR must have a great laugh on tax return date. You can imagine the conversation  "I say folks, do you see who he has now and where he got another place" Sorry I digress but it does make you think EH?:smile:

• Like 3

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I hazard a guess that as long as they are useful/ young and can offer what the guy wants then a success BUT [ and there is always a but ]what does he do with the Castoffs I wonder (and I am sure there would be)  do they go back to Reality?

Jack:huh:

Morning all:photo-109:

Jack--I meant to say their "only" stepping stone to success.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Queenie O. said:

Jack--I meant to say their "only" stepping stone to success.

Ah Ok I see, so after the have done their time with the man they move on and then Marry a Foreigner :hystery: that would explain how they know all about spending Money Oooops.jpg My bad:whistling: So in reality and going with what we read about Golddiggers, it may not be their only stepping stone but a training programe.

embarrased  man.jpg Sorry all did not mean it to go down this road but I found it fascinating in that this of course is a Filipino, should any of us Guys try this we would be arrested  for " Human Trafficking" YES?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree Queenie.....  It's a shallow arrangement, one without love.

i'm not sure exactly what a Mistress relationship is but I always thought of it as a married man (mostly) who has another woman as a permanent lover. And usually there is love between the two? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Jack, you could be right. The good old double standard, it could be trafficking if a Foreigner were involved.

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

I agree Queenie.....  It's a shallow arrangement, one without love.

:whistling: Well yes apart from the love of Money, love of a place to live and love that School/college, & maybe love the car. Love really is a strange thing and comes in many forms,  for the Guy, Love to show off and Brag about my exploits ( he must do because others know about it)

Not wishing to be awkward or attempt any other ill feeling But............

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

How many Sugar Daddy Foreigner Epats do you guys know? I'm not judging. I can understand especially an older guy could become involved with a younger attractive Filipina in an "arrangement". To each his or her own but having someone who truly loves you and cares for you is priceless. 

Edit, I know of older Expats here who are married to the most lovely wonderful younger filipinas who are both very happy and in love.

Edited by Old55

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Old55 said:

How many Sugar Daddy Foreigner Epats do you guys know? I'm not judging. 

Ah now that is where we really have to define a Sugar daddy, I think you have to an extent in your comment of arrangement, I have no certain knowledge but have suspicions on a Couple of Expats that are I think that way inclined.

To me a Sugar daddy has always been the Older Man treating a lot younger lady to a life she might of had with a man her own age,

Then there are the ones as with the Guy in Question with 15, that are married and he takes a Younger mistress and thus becomes her Sugar Daddy yet maintaining her other Life  and this we hear a lot about:smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Spelling AGAIN

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

One has to wonder what happens when the looks fade?  

And I shudder at the thought of more than one woman in my life!  I can barely handle one!

I have images of a Dowager Empress and all the concubine's children competing for favour....