Expat Sugar Daddy’s, right or wrong?

davewe
Posted
Posted

While I see nothing fundamentally wrong with the Sugar Daddy-Baby relationship I do think it depends on who does the defining. If someone is a Hugh Hefner type and calls his own relationship a Sugar Daddy relationship based on a business model, so be it.

But unfortunately many of us who married younger women are called Sugar Daddys by others and that's where it gets sticky. Who gets to decide which relationship is "love" based and which one is solely money based? 

I had the luxury of living with my wife in the US. I know that some of my friends and work acquaintances assumed it was a Sugar Daddy relationship. A few were even bold enough to tell me to my face. Needless to say, I also told them something to their face - but that can't be quoted on this forum.

All relationships have a financial component. The question is whether money and sex are the only components in the relationship. If they are and the two parties agree, then why should I have a problem. But my observation is that most relationships with Filipinas have a strong love and nurturing component. 

As to the general notion that Filipinas only go for rich foreigners, I have to say that when I was with Janet in the US, we knew many broke-assed kanos with Filipina wives and many year marriages. I wouldn't have married these bums, but the women did. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My girlfriend has a much higher income than me so is she my sugar mummy ? :smile:

:hystery:censored.png

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Well after reading the posts, thanks all, you have just got me in the proverbiale.  I mentioned the post to my wife and read a few posts( my choice ) to her then told her she was a sugar momma ( 6 months older than me), :whistling: "Never mind them you won't be like them," emfisis on that last sentence. and you know what, I believe her and if you knew her history story you'd agree, an original province lady.:thumbsup:

Now a lot have posted about famous names and young ladies, I agree with all posts none of anyone's business, the same goes for any of your relationships, good luck.:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jeff R Us
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Mike J said:

If the relationship is honest, there is respect for each other, and both parties are getting what they want I say "good for them".

Exactly!!! A mutual beneficial relationship between two consenting adults.

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

Puzzles me just where these so called sugar daddies get their strength from. Myself and most guys I know here, as myself, have a considerable age gap between our partners and ourselves. Now the majority are more than happy to have a night off,  if fortunate, perhaps two without any performances.

Maybe it's my age as turned 67, but unable see any possibility of entertaining  another, regardless how gwappa she may be. The power and stamina are just not there. How say Others? 

One that you truly love is enough and performance is negotiable and nurtured within a loving relationship, agree RBM that options present themselves oft times and up to each individual which path they take, everybody is different and that's what makes the world go around. Forums such as these are created for a need by many and perhaps perpetuated by some few  in control and such instruments oft times overlook the needs/wants of the many.

Am I a sugar daddy? Apparently with 31 years age difference? Nope I found an old head on young shoulders who taught me the true meaning of love and over the years taught me to rethink western social norms with no inhibitions, just two people in love, companionship, friendship, humility, truth, mates and yes commitment, obviously we are monogamists and don't fit the sugar daddy play around role as some perceive with the age difference. 

"Expat sugar daddies"? Whatever floats your boat, enjoy and prosper.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My girlfriend has a much higher income than me so is she my sugar mummy ? :smile:

JGF--with Christmas almost here, I'd be with

with Eartha if I had a similar:smile: "Santa Baby" like hers!:santa3:

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

There is a well known married businessman locally that maintains about 15 women from different towns and cities who has this business type of relationship.

Talk about "Harem Scarem!" I'd be afraid a few of them would meet and decide on a "hostile takeover"!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

. Lets face it, in life everyone uses what they have to get things they want.

No wonder I haven't got much.  they have been short changed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1