Expat Sugar Daddy’s, right or wrong?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, RBM said:

Puzzles me just where these so called sugar daddies get their strength from. Myself and most guys I know here, as myself, have a considerable age gap between our partners and ourselves. Now the majority are more than happy to have a night off,  if fortunate, perhaps two without any performances.

Maybe it's my age as turned 67, but unable see any possibility of entertaining  another, regardless how gwappa she may be. The power and stamina are just not there. How say Others? 

How say others?  Well I, for one, would have a harem if money permitted.  I felt the same in the US, as well ha ha.  ...but it has not happened yet.  :tiphat:

• Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Women tend to marry men older than them, men tend to marry women younger than them - In the Ex-pat world, the gap seems bigger. From much of what I've read, it's explained by the fact women tend to look for security in a relationship, whilst men often are swayed by the physical aspects. So, in a sense (i'm pushing it a bit here, I know) we're all (not all obviously) Sugar Daddies.

The only real difference I notice here, is the overt nature of the 'system'. That said, it's way worse in places like China and even Hong Kong.

I'd say this is one of those 'Move on, nothing to see here' kind of situations. It's interesting to read others perceptions, though.

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, RBM said:

Puzzles me just where these so called sugar daddies get their strength from.

Have you ever heard of the Coolidge Effect? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect 

• Thanks 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm not a "sugar" daddy but all the girls call me "honey".  Are honey and sugar the same?

• Haha 3

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I'm not a "sugar" daddy but all the girls call me "honey".  Are honey and sugar the same?

I have no idea. I'm a NutraSweet Daddy. All of the Daddy, none of the Sugar. :hystery:

• Haha 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Whilst looking for something about working in Canada for our nephew, I came across this;

*****Canada is one of the top 3 countries known to have the most sugar daddies. The other 2 countries are United States and Australia.***

who'd a thought it EH? or believed it:whistling:

https://www.sugardaddysites.ca/Canada-is-one-of-the-top-3-country-with-the-most-sugar-daddies.html

Sorry to you all but I could not keep this to myself :wink:

• Haha 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, mogo51 said:

That is a pretty good description

Huh, of what you wrote as a definition Jack???

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Reboot said:

Have you ever heard of the Coolidge Effect? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect 

Similar to the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence!

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

Similar to the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence!

More a case of familiarity breeds contempt......they are all the same but come in different sizes :mocking: Did I just say that :hystery:

• Haha 3