Whinge (Moan of the day) any day I guess!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I put this here because I thought maybe a whinge Topic would be nice and keep ours moans to a page rather than new topics all the time which it seems some don't like :wink:

SO this morning the Welder who has the New Gates now Erected is starting to Paint ( Auto Paint Sprayed) his assistant asked if we had some small paint brushes to do some work that needed a brush (they are doing Bottom (Undercoat) Epoxy base.I said, we have bought and they are with the other stuff Ying (The welder) asked for. Yesterday they could not find the 220 Emery sheets only the 100's I spent nearly an hour going through the discarded bags only to find all the stuff they were looking For. 

My whinge today is that had I not thought to check what they Did not clear away properly, Last night, all this stuff would have been thrown away, Why I keep asking myself can't Workers just clear up properly and Double check what they need for Tomorrow? I lost over 1 hours work Today by 2 people just because of sheer laziness and not thinking ahead Yes I know where we are but :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

:508: Rant over

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

My moan of the day is about LBC.  But they are doing the same thing to me that they did last time I had a C.O.D. delivery coming from Lazada.  They will deliver about 2 weeks late, as usual.   I have to just relax and wait for them.

Well maybe I am being hard on them.  They did send a text to say they would deliver it today but they did that last time too so I am not a believer.  We shall see.

EDIT:  They delivered it at 4 PM so I moaned for nothing :571c66d400c8c_1(103):  Well actually the online tracking said they were going to deliver it yesterday so its a "day late" moan :hystery:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My moan of the day ugh nothing must be an off day. But there is still time left so who knows I may join you later.

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I put this here because I thought maybe a whinge Topic would be nice and keep ours moans to a page rather than new topics all the time which it seems some don't like :wink:

SO this morning the Welder who has the New Gates now Erected is starting to Paint ( Auto Paint Sprayed) his assistant asked if we had some small paint brushes to do some work that needed a brush (they are doing Bottom (Undercoat) Epoxy base.I said, we have bought and they are with the other stuff Ying (The welder) asked for. Yesterday they could not find the 220 Emery sheets only the 100's I spent nearly an hour going through the discarded bags only to find all the stuff they were looking For. 

My whinge today is that had I not thought to check what they Did not clear away properly, Last night, all this stuff would have been thrown away, Why I keep asking myself can't Workers just clear up properly and Double check what they need for Tomorrow? I lost over 1 hours work Today by 2 people just because of sheer laziness and not thinking ahead Yes I know where we are but :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Well thinking ahead I will meet you tomorrow.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well thinking ahead I will meet you tomorrow.

Aye as long as I am not thrown away with the other things tonight :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, manofthecoldland said:

I don't know why I write these silly pieces, but for some reason, I feel better and it beats the boredom that I have embraced through high humidity laziness. 

:hystery: I get your point but it is less stressful just to have a moan sometimes:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

it is less stressful just to have a moan sometimes

I was gonna put this in the Quotes but it seems appropriate here:

“A burden shared is a burden halved.”
― T.A. Webb

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I lost over 1 hours work Today by 2 people just because of sheer laziness and not thinking ahead Yes I know where we are but :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Jack I know exactly what you mean, having just completed several weeks of renos on the townhouse - drove me to distraction.  Another trick,  Sir we need  blah blah blah for this job.  I asked, is there anything else you need whilst I am there - answer, No.  Get back with blah blah blah.  Sir we need XYZ also???? Coun to 10 and get XYZ.  Very frustrating Jack,  but doubt it will change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1