Whinge (Moan of the day) any day I guess!

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Jack I know exactly what you mean, having just completed several weeks of renos on the townhouse - drove me to distraction.  Another trick,  Sir we need  blah blah blah for this job.  I asked, is there anything else you need whilst I am there - answer, No.  Get back with blah blah blah.  Sir we need XYZ also???? Coun to 10 and get XYZ.  Very frustrating Jack,  but doubt it will change.

Good business skills by the locals if they're paid by the hour. My main gripe is when you ask for something and they say 'Yes Sir' then you don't get it. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Ok well everything was going ok today until 2 pm when I had to go to town.When I was ready to leave there was a parade,right in the middle of rush hour, so all the traffic was held up. What a stupid time to hold a parade.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

My moan of the day ugh nothing must be an off day. But there is still time left so who knows I may join you later.

Me too SonJack! :smile: Oh well not so for you after all..

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Ok well everything was going ok today until 2 pm when I had to go to town.When I was ready to leave there was a parade,right in the middle of rush hour, so all the traffic was held up. What a stupid time to hold a parade.

It is what it is mate :wink:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

It is what it is mate :wink:

Yes but still stupid.

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Ok my past week.I am putting it here as it has 1 moan in it and that is directed at myself.

The apartment we live along with the one next door were up for sale.We were interested so asked,answer sorry not for sale now.OK so we buy a lot up the road and it was a good deal.Our neighbour,who used to live by my wifes parents in Cebu,asked us if we were buying Sim told him no they are no longer for sale.He told her well we all want you to stay here so if they don`t sell to you then I will deny them access.I am not sure I want to be involved with that but what a nice way to put we like you.

I was in a store in the market this morning,where I go for a coke after the gym,I wanted 10 packs of ciggies well he gives me 11 and the coke and only charges me for 10 and a coke.I inquired and he said that pack is for free.MMMM.

My furniture was delivered on Monday and yesterday I got to task putting it in place and modifying it to accommodate cables etc.So that was going well.

Now for the moan.

Somehow the lens from my reading glasses fell out and I could not find it.I had to load the TV using a card which you have to tex the number from to GSAT to activate you subscription.So with one eye closed,because of 1 lens in glasses, I tried to load the TV. Well it didn`t happen so after an hour I am getting miffed.So I read the tex with my good glasses and low and behold I had put a wrong digit for our number.So somebody has been loaded with my 500 peso load and I have no way of recovering it.Had I not been so lazy I could have saved my trip to town in the rush hour and 500 peso.

Still the wife is back on Sunday maybe things will get back to normal then.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 12/6/2017 at 1:12 AM, mogo51 said:

Jack I know exactly what you mean, having just completed several weeks of renos on the townhouse - drove me to distraction.  Another trick,  Sir we need  blah blah blah for this job.  I asked, is there anything else you need whilst I am there - answer, No.  Get back with blah blah blah.  Sir we need XYZ also???? Coun to 10 and get XYZ.  Very frustrating Jack,  but doubt it will change.

Maybe they just want to keep you out of the way.

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): For Today!

My whinge this morning is Broken Glass on the Road. I walked one of  the Dogs a while ago and picked up a Plastic bag as we walked, whilst out I started to pick up pieces of Broken Glass, 1/4 of  a carrier bag in the end, Now OK I know it happens but do people realize here than many of the Kids do not always wear their slippers? Walking animals love to scratch at the dirt roads, Luckily for my Dogs I tend to look out for any Glass laying in the road and either put it on the side or as today in a bag and discard it at home or a waste bin :ohmy::whistling:( Now there is a Thought)

:508:

Jack:56da632e94212_1(60):

Morning All :photo-109:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK my turn to whinge.

A few months back they put in speed humps and Stop for pedestrian signs throughout the IT park but rarely does anyone stop and if they do and you start crossing the road someone else comes along side the stopped vehicle with no intention of stopping just when you're at the point of being in their path. Traffic enforcers just watch and nothing is done so why waste the money putting up signs? 

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Another holiday at kindergarden. My daughter has bee for about 6 days in the last 3 months,she could have gone 2 more days but her Asthma was playing up.How lazy are these people.