Old55

Filipina’s “taking” a man from another relationship?

How common is it a Filipina will “steal” a guy in another relationship? It seems often  both ladies are friends or close acquaintances. 

Oddly enough we are seeing this take place here in the States more than a few times now.

Before you ask Jake, no phone numbers but maybe pictures.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Old55 said:

How common is it a Filipina will “steal” a guy in another relationship? It seems often  both ladies are friends or close acquaintances. 

Oddly enough we are seeing this take place here in the States more than a few times now.

It's solved through a deathmatch. Two Filipinas enter the octagon, but only one Filipina leaves (and gets the man).

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 1

I have witnessed it here twice but I have heard lots more stories.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Old55 said:

Always someone trying to steal your fun Jake!!!!  No woman has tried to steal me yet, but I may be available if she is a multi and a glamour, with 12 months to live.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Old55 said:

How common is it a Filipina will “steal” a guy in another relationship?

A filipina's "prime directive" is to get a better life, however she views that to be.

That means she will continue to steal guys from other relationships or allow other guys to steal her from the relationship she is in until she reaches the top of the food chain.  Once she is there, the guy she is with will be so happy and telling the world what a good woman he has, but the truth is she has just found the man who she believes will give her the life she wants.  Caution should be used when the girl is young as she may change what she wants when she gets older.

Disclaimer:  This applies to all girls, everywhere.  Cultural differences in some areas will have the girls more discrete about it though.  Guys, in general, tend to stay with a girl as we don't see a girl as the source of our "better life".  So when we have one we are happy with we stop looking (a very general statement I know -  just summarizing my perspective on this topic).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I agree with your assessment Dave. It will happen in any culture throughout time. What we've seen that some Filipinas are very brazen even to the point it's a game to see how much drama and hard feelings they can cause.

Ah!!! I always wondered why my Filipina is so clingy when we are in the mall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

:89: "There is no Smoke without Fire" if a man can be swayed, there has to be something wrong with the Relationship :whistling:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A little like buying cars; it is not initial expense that kills you, it is when you go trade them in for a newer model.:Caught:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: "There is no Smoke without Fire" if a man can be swayed, there has to be something wrong with the Relationship :whistling:

This is so true, it takes two. THat's why I put it "Steal". 

• Haha 1