Filipina’s “taking” a man from another relationship?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Old55 said:

THat's why I put it "Steal". 

So will this be next weeks Photo  beer boys night out.jpg  :hystery: Boys day out HA?

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

So will this be next weeks Photo  beer boys night out.jpg  :hystery: Boys day out HA?

Jack, do you mean to say that's not how it is now? I think that maybe me in the back far right.

The fact is some ladies are never invited to parties we hold. I'm somehow not attending some other parties my wife may attend. 

Edited by Old55
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

I think that maybe me in the back far right.

Can't see you MY Head's in the Way :hystery:

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

Jack, do you mean to say that's not how it is now? I think that maybe me in the back far right.

I want to know who it is wearing pink Flip Flops.

Like my friend says I aint easy but I can be had.

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

I want to know who it is wearing pink Flip Flops.

Oooops.jpg Dat me  embarrased  man.jpg but if they are yours you can have them back later today, they inch my toes anyway:hystery:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

but if they are yours you can have them back later today, they inch my toes anyway:hystery:

Cant be mine,mine have flowers on the thong.

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'm seen more than my fare share of girls hunting out new talent and also experienced Filipino jealousy at first hand. It's a proverbial mine field out there where even though you are the innocent party you're guilty by association.

I've had everything from girlfriends trying to ban me from talking to her friends as she has had lots of experience of them steeling others partners to random strangers making up stories and telling my partner in Tagalog while I'm sitting at the same table. Even just playing pool I've had girls come onto me while my partner is watching me play. I was playing my friend at pool and a girl grabbed his hand looking for a wedding ring, when she never saw one she told him in a loud enough voice that his partner could hear " she's only your girlfriend then so you are still available". Needless to say there was the usual tears but it was so brazen. I've never experienced that in the West.

It's taken a good 3 months in this location for my partner to now realise how much trouble the girls can be and for her to turn a blind eye to rumours.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I just watched on Blue Planet II where a Father Puffin flew 30-miles to find a fish for his Baby Puffin. Just as he reached the end of the 30-mile return flight, he flew into a gang of Arctic Skua which were trying to steal the fish from returning Puffins.

So I'd say it's pretty common, everywhere. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Guys, in general, tend to stay with a girl as we don't see a girl as the source of our "better life". 

Nah.  I'm wrong.  Selective memory.  When I look back through my own life I realize I have had 1 wife and many live in partners stolen away by other guys.  I tend not to dwell on that stuff but truth is the guys are as bad as the girls.  If they smell a hot lady who they think they can steal away from her current guy they many guys go by the adage:  A stiff chalk has no conscience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

It goes on both ways, all over the world, but yeah I have seen it more here than in the US.   I know expat vloggers that have all said they had to quit putting their girlfriends in the videos because other guys would track them down online and try to hit on them.  Also, I know a lot of ladies here who get compromising pics of their husband from the other girl and it says something like "you thought he was your forever". 

Seems to be part of the crab mentality here (locals and expats can have it).  If I cannot have something nice... why should you? Never made any sense to me, but people have never made any sense to me.

Not the same, but this is a confusing example:  There was a lady back in the US I liked (and she seemed to like me), but every time I was about to ask her out she would  throw out her long distance boyfriend from Europe. So I never asked her out. Years later, at her wedding (not to the LDR guy) she said she always wished I asked her out.  I told her I was put off by her talking about her online boyfriend. She said that was supposed to make me jealous and want her more.  I laughed and said she would catch low class guys that don't respect relationships like that.  I guess I should have asked her out at her wedding! ha ha  :tiphat:

• Haha 3