Jump to content
AlwaysRt

Expat fight at McDonalds

Recommended Posts

My memory is crap but does occasionally work. Talking with friends about funny stuff we see as expats a lightbulb went off in my head and I remembered a story about a couple expats getting into a fight at McDonalds in Dumaguete. My memory added one or both are especially dangerous as he/they, according to them, are retired special forces. Watching the fight he/they are full of crap or the US is in big trouble.... Hope you enjoy a good laugh and special thanks to DaveH for his masterful search skills.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see a Filipino breaking it up. :thumbsup:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is just about the saddest excuse for a fight I've ever seen LOL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

That is just about the saddest excuse for a fight I've ever seen LOL

 LIke I said it IS just like FB come one folks we are better than this :shades:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kind of wonder what they could possibly be fighting about.  It's just my theory, but I bet they are two sad miserable folks...  happy, content expats just won't do that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bows00 said:

I kind of wonder what they could possibly be fighting about.  It's just my theory, but I bet they are two sad miserable folks...  happy, content expats just won't do that...

Hey you all, hold my beer 🍻 watch this....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe next time with pillows?:popcorn:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we got 30 seconds of free entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bows00 said:

I kind of wonder what they could possibly be fighting about.  It's just my theory, but I bet they are two sad miserable folks...  happy, content expats just won't do that...

Supposedly one guy bumped into the other guy's morning cup of coffee, which triggered threats of 'do you know who I am?, I was special forces!, let's take it outside if you are man enough, and finally the comedic 'show of force' we see in the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Supposedly one guy bumped into the other guy's morning cup of coffee, which triggered threats of 'do you know who I am?, I was special forces!, let's take it outside if you are man enough, and finally the comedic 'show of force' we see in the video.

You got to be kidding me. It's like an old fart version of Mos Eisely Cantina.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×