when do i give up my business and start chilling

jman
Posted
Posted

zero pension zero money.. i arrived /iived here lived here on a whim with less than 1k US at 43 year old with a maybe job training for a well known telemarketing one to one listening to calls and 1 to1and improving thier english lucily no english selling and improving their sales teqniques. saleasman is my trade...sh/t filopeno money aound 1k a month makati... tried to start couple of buisiness but low cap start up is hard.. never gave up learnt SEO and basic web design and chose reputation management as my my niche,,,. i learnt more from my first homeworker than anything,,,,54 now with a net savigs of around 400k US.. dont do a huge amount of work as a good mix of IT homeworkers skils paid very well sorted that out with a diamond handeling the work and who sadly and recently dead and google becoming a robot and a marketingco and less of a search engine is making it dificult .. more expesive but our reputation viable..

at 1500 ish i can last 20 years plus the odd job plenty to retire. tho i will dig into savingd thogh i learnt to be frugal. i am on hols now in vietnam and i can easilly wake up with notnhig planned i recenty started to enjoy but i have recenly been offered a job at 5 k low hours in an office which i said yes too i still get that 3k and interest from my savings  8 k a month for 2 days a week and ifor some reason suffer from stess,, its real i promice

smoker diabeties booze but i am going off that for reasons i cant fathom,, why should i continue working i am not having fun but i also hate turning down siily prices for easy jobs for silly money and my horrible loss of the person who held it together... you may think its a silly quandry but my thinking is why do it ,opposite from trump

retire or work?

• Like 1

jman
Posted
Posted

add on cant spell no kids or wife

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

And I agree.  Your spelling needs work.  Your thread is very hard for me to understand.  So bottom line, you are a single, smoking, drinking 54 year old with $400K saved up and currently working a job that pays $8000/month working 2 days a week... and you are contemplating retirement...

Does that summarize what you were trying to say?

• Like 2

jman
Posted
Posted

in my day you would wrte and secratary do typo

jman
Posted
Posted

3k now and exra 4 k starting in jan  on another contract best john

jman
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bows00 said:

And I agree.  Your spelling needs work.  Your thread is very hard for me to understand.  So bottom line, you are a single, smoking, drinking 54 year old with $400K saved up and currently working a job that pays $8000/month working 2 days a week... and you are contemplating retirement...

Does that summarize what you were trying to say?

yes i suppose.. isnt a retiremrnent what we want

Clermont
Posted
Posted

My spelling is on par with Jman, but the spell check works fine, thank you Microsoft. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Casting out the bait, twitch, twitch, . . . anyone biting?  Hmmm, maybe try a different forum? :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2