I need a Canadian Income Tax preparer

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Not relevant to the OP, but it has been mentioned above Globe has discontinued their IDD cards - i believe this is correct. An alternative is to use Skype for calls, you simply buy credit on the Skype system and then can call any number (landline or mobile) for a very reasonable rate. I use it to call the UK and can have a 30 minute call for less than 100 pesos.

SUN still has IDD and I have used it to call the U.S. for about 2 p per minute.  Not sure about other countries.

• Like 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Not relevant to the OP, but it has been mentioned above Globe has discontinued their IDD cards - i believe this is correct. An alternative is to use Skype for calls, you simply buy credit on the Skype system and then can call any number (landline or mobile) for a very reasonable rate. I use it to call the UK and can have a 30 minute call for less than 100 pesos.

A big "Thanks" to you Blues man. I put my fingers to work.  For $2.99/mo I signed on. Works fine. Been talking for the last hour. I still have an unopened Smart P100 IDD prepaid card that I have no use for and will gift it to someone less fortunate than I. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 12/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, manofthecoldland said:

A big "Thanks" to you Blues man. I put my fingers to work.  For $2.99/mo I signed on. Works fine. Been talking for the last hour. I still have an unopened Smart P100 IDD prepaid card that I have no use for and will gift it to someone less fortunate than I. 

Glad to hear you're sorted. I don't use the monthly subscription plan, I just use the top up system. As you say, works perfectly and is much, much cheaper than the Globe IDD rate.

• Like 1