Perspective, meanwhile back in the real world

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Wow , i was just about to say all what you have said except one thing, it was a cat and not a Coyote that ran out infront of me this morning, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:snowman_snow4:

• Sad 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It’s weird Steve, this is the third time I’ve hit a Coyote the past ten years or so. One was unhurt the others roadkill.

I’m sorry to hear about the cat. I hope it survived.

Like you I’m about had enough of work now. I’m just tired. Unlike you I’m treated very well and I’m thankful for that. Anyway  I look forward to spending time every year in Philippines 🇵🇭.

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Expat members you are all living your dream even though there maybe a bump or two remember what was. 

Having said all that what good things have you experienced while living in Philippines the past year?

I think this would make a wonderful poster to hang on your front door living in the PI's, but man is never happy with what he has. :thumbsup:

No disrespect Old55, but this poetic phase bring a :SugarwareZ-034:to my eye this early in the morning. Facing another bloody hot windy day.

• Haha 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Having said all that what good things have you experienced while living in Philippines the past year?

Things like this

and this

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

this is the third time I’ve hit a Coyote the past ten years or so.

Daily happening here Old, it could be Dogs, cats , Goats or as I have just seen walking the Dog a Cow on the Barangay road, broken free from its Mooring, Just have to Ring the Barangay Captain as it is one of His. :mocking: Of course he constantly tells us we have no strays on the Road, I don't think he gets out much in our End of the Barangay, Having a beer with a friend Yesterday at my local sori sori, there were plenty of looses dogs about just waiting to be a Target for ther Idiots on bikes. :wink:

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Old55 said:

So far so good.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Clermont said:

Facing another bloody hot windy day.

You are lucky you are not in Southern California where most of my family lives!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Talking about hitting things on the Road  as we have, Our Garbage Truck Almost fully laden, has taken a Tricycle out of Service in one swipe, Silly Owner/ Driver parked up for Lunch in a Bad place at the Junction of the 2 Roads outside our House. the Truck Driver called 2 or three times to the owner and having got no response went By, taking the Trike with him attached his Back end. :571c66d400c8c_1(103): why do we never have a camera when these things happen:89:

Bin a funny ole day really but it is what it is EH? :unsure:

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You are lucky you are not in Southern California where most of my family lives!

I hope your family come through this OK, we have big fires in Oz too, good luck.

• Like 2