A Sex Robot

Jeff R Us
Posted
Posted

My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her a sex robot. In the four plus years we have been together I have never seen her laugh so hard. After  she calmed down I asked her what is so funny. She says she can't afford one. I said what do you mean you can't afford one. She said I don't have any money. I begin to laugh uncontrollably. After I settle down she asks what was so funny. I said where have you been getting all the money you've been spending since we met. Then we both had a big laugh. I bet all you dirty ole guys thought this was going to be about sex. LOL!!! So let me ask you, what do you want for Christmas?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Since you`re offering a crate of beer will do.

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Hijacked a little Jeff R Us, sorry.

I know why she was laughing, she'd heard the news, robbers had broke into a sex shop and stole a sex doll worth $4000, ( didn't say whether batteries were included, ) but the police are trying to hunt down the culprits. :angry: Merry Christmas boys in blue and I hope you's have a merry Christmas party and the doll is returned in time, so it doesn't put a damper on the festive season. :mocking:

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

Your topic caught my attention.  With the rate at which technology is growing, I believe it will be a matter of time before we have robots that can resolve a lot of our problems - including "long term care" needs for senior citizens.  And eventually, I believe robots will take over the oldest profession on the planet - prostitution.  Eye opening book I read - "The Truth About The Future", by Ric Edelman.   Check it out.  

But to answer your question, I really don't want any Christmas gifts.  If there is something I really wanted, I would buy it myself... in fact, I prefer my friends and family wouldn't waste any money on me...

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I believe it will be a matter of time before we have robots that can resolve a lot of our problems

Will the robots be TENS?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I believe it will be a matter of time before we have robots that can resolve a lot of our problems

Good I guess for those that can't find a Good lady, Me i will stay as I am. Bad Mood and Boring.jpg :thumbsup: But my choice was a good one, (or do I mean her choice) :whistling: 

Jeff R Us
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Since you`re offering a crate of beer will do.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Good one!

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)

They have been running as season on tv here in the UK on robots, by coincidence one was about sex robots so your wishes are about to come true, all the femies were get very put out over it.

Edited by Gary D
spelling

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 12/9/2017 at 5:34 PM, Gary D said:

by coincidence one was about sex robots so your wishes are about to come true, all the femies were get very put out over it.

The females got put out over it?  What's the matter?  No male sex robots?  Or maybe they have male sex robots but they don't do foreplay?

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

The females got put out over it?  What's the matter?  No male sex robots?  Or maybe they have male sex robots but they don't do foreplay?

They'll never work. You can't get a house, maintenance and half the pension from a robot. :whistling:

• Haha 4