After annulment can my Filipino gf remarry

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Shaun Paul Porter said:

He’s got kids with another is all we know and my gf said she seen his cousin when we were last back when she’s with me so if he was going to complain he would of done that time?

They have a habit of waiting and finding out all about you, and remember you are rich and you would like something that belongs to him, hard it may sound but you are a big meal ticket to him and maybe for a very long time too.

• Like 2

Soldier of opportunity
Posted
Posted

Ok guys thanks 🙏 

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

.mogo51

The one thing that surprises me here is that we have a member here who told us some time ago that his Lady was getting an Annulment, so they could marry, I thought he may have chipped in. I wonder if he can help you out in any way ? but then, I have not seen him post for some Time now (well days anyway) :huh: Let's see if he feels he can throw any light on the subject :thumbsup:

.Shaun Paul Porter

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Haha 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
On 10/12/2017 at 9:26 AM, Clermont said:

Yeah the whole world has gone down them last two posts track, bloody hard to get anyone into Oz now. Medical expenses still ok but you have to guarantee you will support them for two years. Pensions and ect, 10 years then only a percent until 30 years, no wonder there is so many expats.

Laws are set in motion to protect the country and the inhabitants no matter the country, why should my "working in Australia partner be entitled to a full pension if only working here for 5 years? I have worked and paid copious amounts of tax  for over 40 years and will never receive a pension as I worked and saved to have a better life, wrong to me yes as my taxes seem to support a glutenous government and too many loafers.

My better half secured the right to work with his temporary residency and has secured his position with permanent employment and with permanent residency the right to claim a partial pension, to what? Something he or I will never see, the available bucks within industry and private enterprise outweigh social welfare for the astute. Forget a pension in Oz unless you wish to live like a pauper. 

Cheers, Steve.

• Sad 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Laws are set in motion to protect the country and the inhabitants no matter the country, why should my "working in Australia partner be entitled to a full pension if only working here for 5 years? I have worked and paid copious amounts of tax  for over 40 years and will never receive a pension as I worked and saved to have a better life, wrong to me yes as my taxes seem to support a glutenous government and too many loafers.

My better half secured the right to work with his temporary residency and has secured his position with permanent employment and with permanent residency the right to claim a partial pension, to what? Something he or I will never see, the available bucks within industry and private enterprise outweigh social welfare for the astute. Forget a pension in Oz unless you wish to live like a pauper. 

Cheers, Steve.

Off topic a bit: but Big Pearl my post was only a guideline to entitlements that the writer needs to weigh up to make a better judgement for his future, remember advice was asked. Like most expats we have paid taxes and we have saved and lost fortunes during our lives only to end up with a pension at the end of our working life. Rants using a wheelbarrow of letters, trying to put them into some form of sophisticated wording only confuses what you are trying to say.

In most countries where a pension is paid, it is for basic needs, food, accommodation, and the basic needs of life, not for holidaying, partying, boozing, ect. Like you have said, some people save, some don't and some through tragic circumstances experience hardships, but I have many a friend that lives comfortable on their pension and our old age homes are second to none if you need it. An entitlement is a prop up that if qualified you can get to bring your lifestyle up to a basic level.

Good luck with your wealth and I hope you don't lose it, maybe instead of moving to a third world country to make ends meet, you could stay in Australia and live the life of Riley. :angry:

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
On 13/12/2017 at 8:50 AM, Clermont said:

Off topic a bit: but Big Pearl my post was only a guideline to entitlements that the writer needs to weigh up to make a better judgement for his future, remember advice was asked. Like most expats we have paid taxes and we have saved and lost fortunes during our lives only to end up with a pension at the end of our working life. Rants using a wheelbarrow of letters, trying to put them into some form of sophisticated wording only confuses what you are trying to say.

In most countries where a pension is paid, it is for basic needs, food, accommodation, and the basic needs of life, not for holidaying, partying, boozing, ect. Like you have said, some people save, some don't and some through tragic circumstances experience hardships, but I have many a friend that lives comfortable on their pension and our old age homes are second to none if you need it. An entitlement is a prop up that if qualified you can get to bring your lifestyle up to a basic level.

Good luck with your wealth and I hope you don't lose it, maybe instead of moving to a third world country to make ends meet, you could stay in Australia and live the life of Riley. :angry:

Yes off topic as the OP is English. I think we both diverged as this thread is about annulment. I have no idea of the pension laws there, you may. You may also have knowledge about my wealth or lack of it, well done with your supposition, my reasons for moving to PH are clearly stated in many posts if you care to research Clermont. Simply I have a family in PH and none in OZ. I can retire very comfortably in PH now or work another 5 or 10 years in OZ. a no brainer at 58. 

The grouchy face can be interpreted in many ways, (I am a dumb blond) perhaps a new thread related to your ideas is in order on pensions and lifestyles in a particular country, say Australia?

Cheers, Steve.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Come on Guys let's not start this in Xmas week Internet keyboard warriors.jpg :whistling: or :hystery: even

• Thanks 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jack. 

Please guys play nice, after all you don't want a lump of coal next week! :71161:

• Haha 1

allancomeau
Posted
Posted
On 12/12/2017 at 1:40 PM, Shaun Paul Porter said:

I think this Atty was using this point along with witnesses of his physical abuse to her and then the fact he has a child with her he’s never supported

Seems that is rather common..............according to an ex-judge who did divorce cases the over-riding factor is how much the judge handling the case is given in incentives to rule in her favor

I haven't seen the annulment issue discussed much here........that process can take 1 to 2 years..  I have heard the case starts at about 200,000 PHP

• Like 1