Mactan dentist

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Personally I get all of my dental work done before I go to the Philippines.

:89: Hmmmmmmmmmm can I ask Why? :smile:

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Hmmmmmmmmmm can I ask Why? :smile:

It is recommended that one should as arriving on vacation with a toothache is not conducive to having a good time. And as the OP is not travelling for a month he should have plenty of time to get any problems sorted beforehand.

Edited by Gary D

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gary D said:

It is recommended that one should as arriving on vacation with a toothache is not conducive to having a good time.

Not the answer I think the OP would be looking for, They asked as General question about living here I believe but as of just now it seems the norm of an answer without thinking  :huh:

Gary D
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not the answer I think the OP would be looking for, They asked as General question about living here I believe but as of just now it seems the norm of an answer without thinking  :huh:

You are obviously privy to more of the original post than me where the OP is talking about moving. As he is enquiring about a particular date it sounds like he is time restricted. Sorry but we can't all share you opinion, sometime we have a different one.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Gary D said:

You are obviously privy to more of the original post than me where the OP is talking about moving. As he is enquiring about a particular date it sounds like he is time restricted. Sorry but we can't all share you opinion, sometime we have a different one.

Oh No more privvy that you but it strikes me all the problems we get are from people who do NOT live here, of course if you are just coming on Holiday it would be wise to get yourself up to date on all things. BTW do you know of a Dentist (Good or indifferent) on Mactan? that is not an Opinion but a direct Question :89:

Gary D
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

Oh No more privvy that you but it strikes me all the problems we get are from people who do NOT live here, of course if you are just coming on Holiday it would be wise to get yourself up to date on all things. BTW do you know of a Dentist (Good or indifferent) on Mactan? that is not an Opinion but a direct Question :89:

I assume you do then, or are you just chucking in your 2 cents worth.

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I assume you do then, or are you just chucking in your 2 cents worth.

Of course but then, What is good for me is not good for others I have been around a long time, not good to assume my Friend it causes problems in the long run, such is my experience here but :571c66d400c8c_1(103):we all learn in the end :wink: + if I have not said it or you don't understand it,  communication to reply.jpg Best we think on , Don't you?

Edited by Jack Peterson
Just because I felt the need ha ha

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

On 12/16/2017 at 11:12 AM, goldbrick said:

Hi Jolly. The reason I asked about the date is because I am flying into Cebu on January 1 for a 24 day visit. I did not know if there may be a fiesta that may cause closure of dental offices as this is my first visit to the Philippines.

Mike, thanks for the advice but I was trying to stay on Mactan island to avoid sitting in traffic instead of sitting on the beach.

Guys , the OP is coming for 24 days. Many people take advantage of cheaper dental work while here and I have done so myself. By the way, all members can state an opinion or give advice as to what they know whether they live here or not.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

all members can state an opinion or give advice as to what they know

2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

whether they live here or not.

Ah! now, there is the Question but I take your Point

Mactan50
Posted
Posted

I know a good dentist inside Island Mall Lapu2. Was there twice and he did a good job....

• Like 1