Hawaii Beauties?

bows00
Posted
Posted

I just sat through 2 hours of a Miss Hawaii Beauty pageant...  and I have to admit... after experiencing the Philippines... Hawaii girls don't compare.   I've seen way more beautiful Filipina's working in the malls there.  Now why is that?  

bows00
Posted
Posted

I forgot to mention that I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... so maybe I already answered my own question.  

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I've seen way more beautiful Filipina's working in the malls there.  Now why is that?  

Mall shops employ Filipinas :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I forgot to mention that I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... so maybe I already answered my own question.  

Bows--even I can appreciate these vintage Hawaiian beauties! Tough call I'd say..:mocking:

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I find very few beauty contestants to be appealing. Maybe it's the makeup. Maybe it's the clothing. I'd rather a morena SM cashier in boro-boros than most of the "beauties".

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I must admit give me casual beauty over bought beauty any time. There's a reason why some people rely on makeup. :whistling:

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We vacationed in Hawaii a few years ago and went to a reception being put on by the travel company. Whilst there there was a photo opportunity to have a picture taken with a beautiful Hawaiian girl all dressed up in the grass skirt and flowers around her neck. Felt a bit let down when I turn around and the wife was talking to her in Tagalog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Gary D said:

when I turn around and the wife was talking to her in Tagalog.

That my Friend, just about says it all :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I think the Philippines has the most beautiful people, women, men, and children, in the world.  And when you get the opportunity to know these people you find the beauty is so much more than skin deep.  What absolutely mystifies me is when I see the giant poster ads at the big malls and all the models are Caucasian.  :89:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

so much more than skin deep

with so many good looking girls around,,,,,,,,,,,,why waste the time looking deep? :hystery:

• Like 1