Santa Claus gives chase!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

James Deakin posted a short version of this on his FB page, with a link to this long version that shows Santa better.

Some guy has dressed as Santa and is riding his motorcycle around spreading Christmas cheer.  He witnesses a car hit a pedestrian and take off.  He chases the car and it is very exciting!  He finally is able to spot some police and they are able to nab the hit and run driver.  The short version was just the chase.  The second half of this long version doesn't have much.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK, I admit I did not have the sound on but why the hell is santa following the police bike after the hit run driver was caught? Why was santa breaking the law, bus lane?  Just dont get it. :89:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

OK, I admit I did not have the sound on but why the hell is santa following the police bike after the hit run driver was caught? Why was santa breaking the law, bus lane?  Just dont get it. :89:

What does he care they aint got nowhere to send the ticket.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Sound would not do you much good unless you speak French!

I think he was just following the police cycle back to the station to make a report.  Why so urgently?  I don't know.  The short version James Deakin posted cut all of that out.