The Car & the weather

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just lately and again soon, it is MUD, wash, MUD & more Mud then Wash then mud, then agh forget it II Will walk But in all seriousness, how many times have you all washed the car this week :89:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Well Jack, would you rather be scraping ice in the dark and cold driving on slippery streets to work or......   :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681::7500:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Well Jack, would you rather be scraping ice in the dark and cold driving on slippery streets to work or......   :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681::7500:

It would be same same except Sludge instead of Mud :whistling:

• Haha 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Just lately and again soon, it is MUD, wash, MUD & more Mud then Wash then mud, then agh forget it II Will walk But in all seriousness, how many times have you all washed the car this week :89:

I very seldom wash my Jeep Wrangler -- had caked on mud stains all year round, in which I regret later because it was hard to scrap off.  Do they now have pressure wash stations?  Or do you have your own?  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jake said:

Do they now have pressure wash stations?  Or do you have your own?  

Gonna get one after the new year, cheeky gal comes home from a marathon 7 hour shop and asks did you clean the car for tonight.

Nah! not yet so give me 200 so I can go and get some energy beer sori sori.jpg Down the Sori Sori  SORI SORI.jpg:shock_40_anim_gif: 200? yep the car is Dirty :hystery: need plenty of Energy:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I do feel sorry for you blokes, haven't had a mud problem on the car for over eight months, dust yes but just drive a little faster and it blows off.

Have to go now i have to fill a few buckets of water up for this jolly old fellows boomers, :28: the droughts taking a good hold on the country and not many water holes left.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have not had the car or the bike washed since this rain began as it is a waste of time.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have not had the car or the bike washed since this rain began as it is a waste of time.

:thumbsup: my thoughts excatly but you know what they are like with the Status symbol for the family to see :89:

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Maybe you should park the dirty car next to the dirty kitchen? LOL

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AlwaysRt said:

Maybe you should park the dirty car next to the dirty kitchen? LOL

:smile: It is:huh:

• Like 1