The tin opener

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A lot of my knives have the tip missing.Now when I can I buy the ring pull version.If you do come here bring a good one with you because the ones you can get here are not so good.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

If you do come here bring a good one with you because the ones you can get here are not so good.

Oh I don't know mate I have a Brilliant tin Opener, it is called the wife and she can open things with anything, Even my wallet, :hystery: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Old habits die hard I guess. The quality of many can openers here is not always that reliable, so maybe the old tried and true knife style is the most common method by default.:smile:

• Like 1

TunaT
Posted
Posted

I have a Chef's Classic can opener that I bought here almost 8 years ago. I use it daily so I'd say we have used it over 1,000 times in that time period. It still works like new. We rinse it after ever use. No sign of rust what-so-ever. It has nice heavy rounded handles with rings on the ends, I suppose for hanging it up. There are no other identifying part numbers. It works great and I'd easily expect to get at least another 10 years out of it. You get what you pay for. ( most times anyhow). I bought it at Hypermart or perhaps Robinson's.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

A few weeks back I seen Joy trying to open a can with a knife, hey I said. This is what this is for. Oh she said. She then posted it on Facebook. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

and she can open things with anything, Even my wallet

Well that is one hell of a feat.Move over wonder woman.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• 2 months later...
Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 1/3/2018 at 7:30 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Oh I don't know mate I have a Brilliant tin Opener, it is called the wife and she can open things with anything, Even my wallet, :hystery: 

as long as she doesn't  use a knife for that:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 1