Real Estate Agent Referral-Cebu City

brucemj
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I would appreciate any help.

I am looking for a recommendation on a real estate agent for the Cebu City area. I have been looking at condo ads which include agents but it is always better to go with one that have been referred by others. I will be moving to Cebu City in May and intend to buy ASAP.

Thank you

Bruce

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, brucemj said:

Hi All,

I would appreciate any help.

I am looking for a recommendation on a real estate agent for the Cebu City area. I have been looking at condo ads which include agents but it is always better to go with one that have been referred by others. I will be moving to Cebu City in May and intend to buy ASAP.

Thank you

Bruce

I would think that some agents only have access to certain condos so you may be limiting your search. Anyway a guy I know here has had dealings with an agent that he says is very switched on so in the process of finding his details for you. 

brucemj
Posted
Posted

Hi Jollygood,

Thanks for your reply.  Sadly, I suspect you are right about agent/condo limitations.

I guess real estate in the Philippines is different than here in the US as here there are 'independent' agents that can represent a buyer and is able to work with said buyer to show any property that is for sale.  I was hoping to find such an agent in Cebu.  

I know the which condo complex I want to buy at (Citylights Garden) but since there seems to be several available (as shown on specific Philippine real estate agency web sites) I thought to find an independent agent that can show me all that are available for sell.  

If you are able to find the details I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Bruce

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, brucemj said:

If you are able to find the details I would be very appreciative.

The only details I have are, Junroe......09177719660 . Maybe you can text him for an Email address.  :thumbsup:

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted

Did you checked also the available real estate platforms like OLX and so on? It can be that you'll find the matching condo that way. Don't forget to try to barter the prices down.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 1/5/2018 at 12:27 AM, brucemj said:

I know the which condo complex I want to buy at (Citylights Garden) 

Thanks

Bruce

Reason I reply is your comment on where you intend to buy. Like any investment please do your due diligence perhaps starting with our friend google.

I have a friend whom owns a condo there, he may even give it away as very disallousioned with it. Has been trying to sell for many years, I apologize to if I dampen your ideas how ever please exercise caution. There are no laws here to reverse any deals.

• Like 1

brucemj
Posted
Posted

Hi Jollygood,

Sorry for the late reply but want to thank you for the contact info.  I will hold onto it

Much appreciated,

Bruce

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, brucemj said:

Hi Jollygood,

Sorry for the late reply but want to thank you for the contact info.  I will hold onto it

Much appreciated,

Bruce

Your most welcome and hope it works out for you. :thumbsup:

brucemj
Posted
Posted

Hi Dr. Shiva

Thanks for the info.  I don't think I looked at that site so will give it a look.

Thanks

Bruce

brucemj
Posted
Posted

Thanks, JollyGood.